CAP 14 CAP 3 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline.

Let the tallying begin!

Edit: Alright, the tally is now complete. Speical thanks to EspyOwner, Destiny Warrior, and Engineer Pikachu for being my back up counters. Thanks to all who participated in voting. And now for our results:

Results said:
Deck Knight => 42
capefeather => 19
jas61292 => 14
Since this was Instant Run-off Voting, we only needed one round of counting to come to our results. Our first place vote has larger than a simple majority of the votes (over 50%). Let's give a big congratulations for our Topic Leader for CAP 3 of the fifth generation: Deck Knight!

The Concept Submission post will be up shortly.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And so a new and glorious age, where men are men, and Pokemon and Pokemon, and all Azurill are properly gendered at birth shall begin!

Thanks for all the support, this is the first public vote we've had for TL, and it turned out great. Thank you all for participating.

Now, we've had a lot of changes recently and we've abolished the ATL position. However, I would like to congratulate my opponents on putting themselves out there for nominations. I will still be seeking your advice as we move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)