CAP 14 CAP 3 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Deck_Knight
capefeather
jas61292

I do like jas. I do. But I have a slight issue with someone who is even newer to CAP than I am heading up a project so soon. Even with his excellent contributions so far. I thought about throwing my own name in, but with exams coming up, I really just couldn't.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
jas61292
Deck_Knight
capefeather

I think it would be great if a fresh face headed this project. While both Deck_Knight and capefeather have experience, jas has made some excellent contributions so far, and has proved that he's very knowledgeable. Deck_Knight is a worthy candidate as well, but again I'd like to see someone newer head a project. Capefeather, though a great leader, just headed the last project. While leading two in a row would be okay, I feel that it would be better to give someone else a chance. All in all, any of the three of you would make great TL's. This is just a personal preference of mine to see one of the "new guard" step up.

Deck_Knight
jas61292
capefeather

I thought jas61292 presented himself very well and although I would like to vote for him to have the chance I feel Deck_Knight is more experienced and therefore can lead the topic more competently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)