Chimpact's trade thread *Hidden Power Ice Gastly/Rotom-W available*

I'm interested in the 5IV Ghastly.

My offer:
Arcanine / Adamant / Intimidate / 31-31-31-xx-31-31 / with Close Combat

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Would you take a pair of Honedges or Bold Wish Eevee's for that male Bagon?
What are the IVs on the eevee and honedge?

Hi im interested in the skarmoury. Is a pair of breeding nidoran with dw sheer force an6 use
uhh im not sure what you mean by the last few words but dw sheer force nidoran is fine for skarm. haha

hey im interested in the skarmony :)
would u like adamant speed boost torchic?
sorry, do you have anything else
I'm interested in the 5IV Ghastly.

My offer:
Arcanine / Adamant / Intimidate / 31-31-31-xx-31-31 / with Close Combat
Sure, as soon as I get more I'll get back to you.

What are the IVs on the eevee and honedge?

uhh im not sure what you mean by the last few words but dw sheer force nidoran is fine for skarm. haha

sorry, do you have anything else

Sure, as soon as I get more I'll get back to you.
Cool my fc is below ign nickg

1478-4234-8912

I'm interested in a male skarmory. I can trade you a 4iv breeding pair of modest larvestas in nest balls.

Looking for: Drilbur
Offering : Can breed MS Dratini's, Larvesta's, Tech Shroomish's (Adamant, Bullet seed), Arcanine and Timid HA Eevee, or can immediately IV compatible 4IV parents of each

interested in moxie heracross perfect iv, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know thanks!

Last edited:

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm interested in a male skarmory. I can trade you a 4iv breeding pair of modest larvestas in nest balls.
deal if spitback for spitback

Hey, I'm intersted in Skarmory or Heracross; CMT please! (link in signature)
Female Gible for Skarm

Looking for: Drilbur
Offering : Can breed MS Dratini's, Larvesta's, Tech Shroomish's (Adamant, Bullet seed), Arcanine and Timid HA Eevee, or can immediately IV compatible 4IV parents of each
i can do a spitback of drilbur for a female dratini spitback
interested in moxie heracross perfect iv, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know thanks!
Jolly shroomish
Could I request a female rock blast moxie herracross?
Female Gligar

Would you happen to have Male and Female Ghastly spitbacks? I can trade you two scyther Spitbacks for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)