Yanmega@Leftovers
Modest
6 HP/252 Sp Atk/252 Speed
Speed Boost
-Hypnosis
-Substitute
-Bug Buzz
-Air Slash
Sub Yanmega is suprisingly effective. It subs in bronzong's face and bug buzzes him to death. The moves are self explanitory. Hypnosis is to cripple, Bug Buzz and Air slash is just for STAB and Sub is to block status.

Magzenone @ Leftovers
Modest
180 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/76 Speed
Magnet Pull
-Thunderbolt
-HP Ice
-Substitute
-Magnet Rise
Magnezone is my back up counter to Bronzong and my main counter to Skarmory and Metagross. I'm willing to replace this poke for something else.
Thunderbolt is for STAB, HP Ice is for Bolt Beam, substitute is for status, and magnet rise is for EQ.

Blaziken @ Focus Sash
Adamant
6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed
-Agility
-Swords Dance
-Fire Punch
-Reversal
This Blaziken is AMAZING. It has swept whole teams before and catches the opponent off guard. It switches in to some thing that doesn't like it and uses agility on the switch. It then uses SD while the sash activates, and i sweep with fire punch and reversal. Agility allows it to outspeed sacrfgar and KO with Fire Punch. Agility is for Speed, SD is for Power, Fire Punch is for Ghosts, and Reversal is for awesome STAB.

Salamence @ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP, 180 Def, 76 Speed
Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Roost
Credit goes to Aldaron for this. Wow is this amazing. The EV spread gives it bulkyness and this the ability to DD while walling stuff.......it's just amazing.
Dragon Dance is to increase Attack and Speed while Roost is reliable recovery, Dragon Claw and Earthquake are for type coverage.

Donphan @ Leftover
Impish
252 HP/ 252 Def /6 Atk
Sturdy
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
My spinner and physical wall. Considering how vunerable Blaziken is to spikes and SR because of focus sash, this is very valuable. Rapid Spin is obvious and Stealth Rock is to set up rocks of my own. Earthquake is for STAB and Ice Shard is to pick off weakened opponents.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm
252 Def/ 80 Sp Atk/ 176 HP
Natural Cure
-Wish
-Protect
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
Standard WishBliss. It's my Special Wall and Wisher. It heals my team while stalling the opponents. Wish is for recovery and Protect is for scouting. Flamethrower is for an attack and Toxic is to cripple opponents.

That's my team.

So......................RMT!!!

Infernape tears through this team. Blissey is easily countered.
You might want a different wall such as Cresselia, or Dusknoir, as they both can live through infernape's attacks.

Cresselia > Dusknor for a counter.

Dusknoir can wall it; but cant really hurt it. But I do agree with him; change one of your pokemon for a CM Cresselia. Maybe Donphan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)