EVs: 236 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 236 SpDef / 28 Spe
Fake Out / Knock Off / Flare Blitz / U-turn
Egg moves*: Crunch, Power Trip, Nasty Plot

DEPOSITED
Cutiefly LvL 10
Male
IGN Logan

• Pokémon requested: Groudon
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 12, female, Poké Ball (from Germany)
  • IGN: BluePen (male, no hat, light-brown skin)
Edit: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: jolly Yveltal
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 10 male
IGN: Eden2902

Received! Thank you very much! Sadly I don't know how to stroke out :/

Last edited:
How do I vote? lol I have all of these legit as well, I can maybe spare a few. Just busy and tired latley I have only tested like 1 team with 1 or 2changes. If anyone could help me build my team that'd be cools at a stand still. Pikalitics for 2019 does not have Groudon being played much, but it will be at any event with more than 10 people, a lot. Everyone using the dark fire fakeout cat is boring it's not even doing any of my opponents good.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: ColdingLight, MarchessaultVGK, sater10, IronClad1017, Bukojuko, grblade954, lovecham, AngryGreninjaPlayer, MonkeyWarlock, StarPlatinum, BlueRay and Eden2902

How do I vote? lol I have all of these legit as well, I can maybe spare a few. Just busy and tired latley I have only tested like 1 team with 1 or 2changes. If anyone could help me build my team that'd be cools at a stand still. Pikalitics for 2019 does not have Groudon being played much, but it will be at any event with more than 10 people, a lot. Everyone using the dark fire fakeout cat is boring it's not even doing any of my opponents good.
Hi! The voting has ended a few days ago, it's only displaying the final results now, that's why you're not able to vote. This thread is only a giveaway, so for discussion on teambuilding and the current metagame, I would refer you to the VGC section of the forum (https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/video-game-championships.127/) as well as their Discord server. Also, if you're interested in usage statistics for tournaments, I would suggest to take at a look at VGCStats, definitely the place for that!

Pokémon requested: modest Kyogre
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 9 female
IGN: Eden2902

You do an awesome job here!

Received! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)