[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any multiscale adamant dratini's with good IVs? I have sucky pokemon though with crappy ivs sadly so you can give me a crappy one since I'm a newb to breeding having terrible pokemon but you could be generous

hi i was interested in your squirtle and venipede, are you interested in any of these?

timid smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31
jolly gibble 31/31/31/x/31/31
jolly magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 (swift swim and rattled)
drilbur adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 (moldbreaker, sand rush, sand force)

Here's the thing, I will let you choose another pokemon in my thread for that Hasty Female Protean Froakie, cause i know how hard to breed one. :D
I have a male protean if your interested also I could throw in pokerus
hi i was interested in your squirtle and venipede, are you interested in any of these?

timid smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31
jolly gibble 31/31/31/x/31/31
jolly magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 (swift swim and rattled)
drilbur adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 (moldbreaker, sand rush, sand force)
I like the adamant mold breaker drillbur

Deal. Not a problem at all. Please specify what pokemon do you want on my thread, so i can start breeding it if it is out of stock.
I want a female moxie pinsir and if possible an oblivious female adamant swinub with the egg moves
Sounds reasonable to me. I'll have to breed the Fletchling, I'll contact you later tonight once its all done. If you could put the 6-IV Mawile on hold for me, I'd appreciate it.
Wait so did you want to do these two (5-IV perfect one and a spitback 5-IV one with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 instead) for the male fletchling and male zoroa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)