Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, thanks for the info. Would you mind doing the shiny Kyogre for the shiny Mew? Also, I've updated my thread with a few competitive RNGed shinies. Let me know if they interest you.
Apparently its hacked so I can't trade it.

No, I don't. I wouldn't find it that necessary as I play in periods, RNG:ing mostly for myself. But time to time I look for rare pokemon I don't have in some trading threads on the internet. I haven't been particularly active on smogon, but a bit more active on serebii. Is it necessary for me to have my own trading thread to be able to trade here?
Usually I prefer threads to make sure I don't get hacks (credibility = thread). If you have non Uber legends I am interested.

If this is the case, than your Mew is hacked. A Japanese Pokemon can't have a normal english OT, it needs to have the slightly different looking japanese-english text. A full on normal, english OT means the pokemon was editted.
I will remove it though it was rngd on an emulator and was okd by mods in the past and was traded on here as a legitimate rng. (Not sure if the emulator would be a cause of that).

I will remove it though it was rngd on an emulator and was okd by mods in the past and was traded on here as a legitimate rng. (Not sure if the emulator would be a cause of that).
The emulator aspect of it is not to blame, it is that somehow a completely English OT was put onto a Japanese game.

Anyway I could trade it over to you and you run any checks? Only reason I ask is because I am confused on as why it was considered legitimate 2 gens ago, especially when this v person contributed to.the site on rnging on emulators. There are alot of emulators with the text available as english. I don't want to argue. I just want all bases covered before I write this off as a hack.

Usually I prefer threads to make sure I don't get hacks (credibility = thread). If you have non Uber legends I am interested.
Understandable. By non-uber legends, do you mean pokemon as heatran, lati@s etc. or more specifically just rare events. I might be able to spare a calm heatran and timid latias/latios. I may also have a cresselia, zapdos and raikou for trade. Anything that floats your boat?

Anyway I could trade it over to you and you run any checks? Only reason I ask is because I am confused on as why it was considered legitimate 2 gens ago, especially when this v person contributed to.the site on rnging on emulators. There are alot of emulators with the text available as english. I don't want to argue. I just want all bases covered before I write this off as a hack.
That was probably an oversight on their part. If you have it on a gen 4 or 5 cartridge still, you can upload it to Pokecheck yourself and check it.

The problem here is that you have a Pokemon with a Japanese name and a normal English OT. The only way this can happen is if a Pokemon caught on an english cartridge is sent to a Japanese game to evolve, which obviously can't happen with Mew. A Japanese exclusive Pokemon like a shiny Mew needs some sort of Japanese or Japanese style english OT. Anything else is impossible on any game legitimately. I'm not sure by what process this was created, maybe mixing an English game's save file with a Japanese ROM, but it's certainly 100% impossible without some sort of tampering that can't happen with physical cartridges alone meaning it's illegal.

Understandable. By non-uber legends, do you mean pokemon as heatran, lati@s etc. or more specifically just rare events. I might be able to spare a calm heatran and timid latias/latios. I may also have a cresselia, zapdos and raikou for trade. Anything that floats your boat?
I would like a calm/bold zapdos, calm heatran depending on OT, IV spreads etc.

That's a shame. I'd be interested in trading for your shiny Genesect then.
Also, I have 4 RNGed shinies with 5 IVs. Check my thread and let me know if any interest you (as I'm interested in a couple of your competitive Pokemon).
Hm. I wouldn't mind a clone of the Axew. Just curious. What are the chances of you rnging a shiny golett from gen 5?

I have an HP fighting cresselia for that regice?
As i dont see Cresselia on your thread I would like to know the OT, IV spread, nature, etc please. I may be interested. Is there a reason you dont have it on your thread?

That was probably an oversight on their part. If you have it on a gen 4 or 5 cartridge still, you can upload it to Pokecheck yourself and check it.

The problem here is that you have a Pokemon with a Japanese name and a normal English OT. The only way this can happen is if a Pokemon caught on an english cartridge is sent to a Japanese game to evolve, which obviously can't happen with Mew. A Japanese exclusive Pokemon like a shiny Mew needs some sort of Japanese or Japanese style english OT. Anything else is impossible on any game legitimately. I'm not sure by what process this was created, maybe mixing an English game's save file with a Japanese ROM, but it's certainly 100% impossible without some sort of tampering that can't happen with physical cartridges alone meaning it's illegal.

Actually that is the case. They also have english pokemon with the OT Sugar as well. Thanks for the heads up. removed

I would like a calm/bold zapdos, calm heatran depending on OT, IV spreads etc.

Hm. I wouldn't mind a clone of the Axew. Just curious. What are the chances of you rnging a shiny golett from gen 5?

As i dont see Cresselia on your thread I would like to know the OT, IV spread, nature, etc please. I may be interested. Is there a reason you dont have it on your thread?
I don't put them up because I don't want a lot of attention to my thread, I am often busy, Iv's are 31/31/31/31/31/x for Hp fighting and it is bold, the OT is JAP with K o u t y

I don't put them up because I don't want a lot of attention to my thread, I am often busy, Iv's are 31/31/31/31/31/x for Hp fighting and it is bold, the OT is JAP with K o u t y
fair enough. so Cresselia for Regice. Are you able to clone regice for me?

No, I don't personally RNG. A friend RNGed the ones I have on my thread.

Would you do the Axew for your shiny Defog Latias?

So the overall trade would be:

My: Shiny Kyogre & Shiny Axew

Your: Shiny Genesect & Shiny Latias.

Let me know what you think.

No, I don't personally RNG. A friend RNGed the ones I have on my thread.

Would you do the Axew for your shiny Defog Latias?

So the overall trade would be:

My: Shiny Kyogre & Shiny Axew

Your: Shiny Genesect & Shiny Latias.

Let me know what you think.
I could probably do that. I would need you to clone the two of my pokes though.

i know how to clone i just dont have 2 3ds atm to use and i dont like cloning. lol i dont have them on my gen 5 cartridge sadly. I will see if i can find someone to clone unless you have someone.

i know how to clone i just dont have 2 3ds atm to use and i dont like cloning. lol i dont have them on my gen 5 cartridge sadly. I will see if i can find someone to clone unless you have someone.
I don't know anyone sadly :/ I can wait until you find someone who can clone.

I already got him. and landorus. I think i still need their Therian form?
I think you can get the reveal glass and it turns the genies into their therian form and back. Don't hold me to that but that's what I remember reading haha. Google how to find it.

Can I offer a clone of..

31/30/31/31/31/30 Shiny HP Fire Greninja

Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Venusaur

Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Charizard

Shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31 Salamance(hybrid, naive nature)

Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aggron

for a clone of your heat wave zapdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)