Cofagrigus

He can't really do much of anything to CM+Wish rachi or SubRachi
Its not entirely useless if it runs Disable. Stopping CM or Wish for a few turns while burn takes its toll could be quite useful. Its not Taunt, but it could work.

EDIT: Also, it can Haze. So really, it kinda can stop CM Rachi in its tracks.

It sounds alright to me, but if all you can think about are (BAN ME PLEASE) jokes then I assure you that you are less mature than your age suggests.

That is a horrible name. Gamefreak: Yes, in addition to horrible designs, we will be making incredibly retarded names. Problem players?

I usually won't say "I hate that new name" on here. But... holy hell that name is terrible.

This is one of the very few pokemon I actually really liked the design of this generation, and then they give it one of the worst names I have heard yet.

I am sure in about 1 month I wont even think twice about it.

^ It's spelled "coffin" unless you purposely misspelled it.

The name changes always get harsh words from the fandom. Reading people's responses to Braviary was scary almost.

Edit- I thought the "rig" was from rigormortis, but grievous is good too.

They kinda did so...2 months ago >.>
Also, whats with this rumor about Cofagrigus not able to be put on GTS?
From Bulbapedia:

"Due to the censor that prevents Pokémon with offensive nicknames being traded on the GTS, an English language Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname."

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Got a response to my support question.
We see you are inquiring about a technical issue regarding our Global Trade Station.

As you pointed out, due to the censor that prevents Pokemon with offensive nicknames being traded on the Global Trade Station, an English language Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname.

Pokemon Support does not have the information regarding any upcoming updates to change this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your friends.

Yay, gamefreak screwed itself once again.

And it should be noted that Pokemon has ALWAYS made bad pokemon design and names.

Like Charmander, a bipedal lizard with fire coming out it's tail -.-

I love Calm Mind Cofagrigus. Max his HP and Def, give him W-o-w, CM, Shadow Ball and a filler.

Pretty good physical wall

Yay, gamefreak screwed itself once again.

And it should be noted that Pokemon has ALWAYS made bad pokemon design and names.

Like Charmander, a bipedal lizard with fire coming out it's tail -.-
That is a terrible atrocious attitude towards Pokemon. All Pokemon have bad names and designs? Fire coming out of a tail is unoriginal? Shouldn't we be more supportive??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)