Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting to get addicted to LoL
This is inevitable; embrace it.

Oh, yeah, I had a stupid problem today, so I may as well post it for the sake of it. I had to go to the doctor and my mom took the date down wrong from the phone call, so she woke me up early and got me out of bed only to be told I was a week early. Stuff happens, I just worry about her since my mom keeps making mistakes like these. (It would probably be better if we transitioned to my managing my own appointments though) And I'm tired. At least I'll probably sleep better tonight, right?

ahh, yeah, stuff like that has happened to me before, too. perhaps you can bring up your concerns with her and ask if she'd be okay with talking to a doctor? since you live in australia in particular it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I am in Japan and want to buy Phoenix wright vs. prof Layton but my 3ds XL is not compatible with the Japanese region and I can't read Japanese.

You know what fucking annoys me? Youtube adds are bad enough but the fucking fact that they occur in the middle of long videos reqlly grinds my gears. Can I just watch Shofu without being interupted by Kmart adds? (which btw, are the worst fucking adds in the world)

facebooks also a piece of shit nowadays with those gay "tag someone who..." and "like in 3 seconds"

You know what fucking annoys me? Youtube adds are bad enough but the fucking fact that they occur in the middle of long videos reqlly grinds my gears. Can I just watch Shofu without being interupted by Kmart adds? (which btw, are the worst fucking adds in the world)

facebooks also a piece of shit nowadays with those gay "tag someone who..." and "like in 3 seconds"
well, the site itself is free, though. if it weren't for ads you'd have to pay for it in order for it to keep running because of the massive server requirements/staff payments/etc.

agree with the latter those are so obnoxious.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Adblock, dude. Get it. If you're really worried about enabling non-obtrusive ads to support sites you like you can always put them on a whitelist.

yeah, definitely does. i don't have it for youtube because i want to support the site and it's usually a mere 5-15 seconds of my time [i have smogon whitelisted as well], but if it's really too much for you to handle, go ahead.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The new (or revamped, dunno which) Spotify discover page is pretty lousy. Example:

"You listened to Flying Lotus this week. Like to try St. Vincent?"

I've owned all 3 of St. Vincent's albums for months, while I only started listening to Flying Lotus a week or two ago. I don't see why it'd be so hard to simply check my library for an artist before making a suggestion (especially since I have my spotify hooked up to last.fm) Also, I don't like music suggestion things in general since they're trashy ways of finding music (just because i want to hear the people who originally create a sound, doesn't mean im interested in the 30 bad clones they spawned).

Honestly, I don't mind so much when an ad was at the beginning or end of a video, but if you're going to interrupt a video with one, then no thank you.

It's fucking HOT! Why is it 90˚ in Ohio? Fucking hate this shit, seriously. I'm alright with the sweat (I play three sports), but sweat caused by heat is a wholenother creature than sweat caused by exercise.

I have to renew my license for July and the DMV is still just ugh.

That and a fucking STATE-ISSUED EDUCATOR LICENSE is worth less ID points than a goddamn highschool student ID card (NJ has this 6 points of ID thing, I don't know how it works in other states). Fucking retarded.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had a twitter account that was mostly a joke based on a character, when I left it I had about 200 followers. My newer twitter based on my Layell username is probably much funnier but I don't even have 40, I just checked my old one and I have over 500 now.

Also my upload speeds are ass and it takes hours for my to upload 15 minutes of footage.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I am in Japan and want to buy Phoenix wright vs. prof Layton but my 3ds XL is not compatible with the Japanese region and I can't read Japanese.
We all feel your pain.

no

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are no viable unlimited data plans for where I live. Also, the same company we're currently with would give us 10x more data if we lived about 30 ks away. Fucking ridiculous. Stuck with 25 GB peak and 25 off peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)