Complete this sentence...

I agree DM. It is nearly impossible, but one time I shot the moon three times in a row to get there (since that alone gives everyone 88 points you are home free almost). Doing it over 9 games? I think the best I ever scored like that was 3. You can take the queen of spades on a second diamond or club, sheesh.

Passing into hands like this just make me so happy

edit: I am out, McGraw wins

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk hearts

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
man who wants to play hearts??? #hearts i'll see you there

Instead of working today, I'll probably be too lazy to eat when I should, drop my mother's headphones off at her house because she just NEEDS something to bitch at me for, and enjoy the sunlight. until everyone notices that i'm sparkling, that is.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Was the space pinball game on xp? Because they've taken it off on Vista/7 and I remember it being so fucking awesome.

yo billymills a) gmax did not play the third game, and jumpluff did much better than he... b) how does a game where my partner is a robot count? I never had a shot at it nilling or me being covered if I nilled c) the losses were 60 and 170 points, so -700 still leaves me up a nice 530 there! Like I said, instead of working dle and I destroyed gmax and billymills.

Was the space pinball game on xp? Because they've taken it off on Vista/7 and I remember it being so fucking awesome.
IT WAS, I played so much of that.

I don't even remember playing with CK unless it was that game I did really badly but then Mafia Mafia 2 ended so the game fell apart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)