confined for 10 years. what you picking? (NEW CHOICES AVAILABLE, SEE POST #74)

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would simply take all 20 options

edit: however these five are probably the key to not going insane:

1. 2 plates per day. would go insane eating only gruel and this seems the best food option
2. computer. 10 years of programming anything I want would be incredible and is necessary for:
3. internet. you would go insane without contact to the outside world
4. sex. you would also go insane without any physical contact
5. windows. you would also go insane without seeing the sun for 10 years

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Yes.

Can I sub girls out though like I get to choose any woman.

If so I want weight room, Alchohol, Women, groceries, Modern luxury furniture.

If no women I'll still take her.

At some point I'll just take the swat option though.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1. computer
2. internet

these two are no brainers to me. the biggest obstacle to overcome here is definitely boredom, so this is the go to. especially because the options are virtually unlimited in terms of media for entertainment

3. two meals of anything you want

youre gonna need at least one food option or else youre gonna go crazy. i was thinking the groceries because then you can do whatever you want and also hone a valuable skill, but one bag isnt really a ton of food so i would rather get two meals delivered every day, especially since you can reheat one for later

4. furniture

cheap furniture gets uncomfortable and can do a real number on your body over the course of 10 years

5. woman

you dont even need to have sex just some face to face human interaction in general is huge and you could just chat for an hour or something

I'd Pick:
Windows (natural light or id die)
Groceries (gives me my drinks and i can get whatever im feeling)
Women but sub out for crush cause she is too old and will get arrested if she tries anything (self explanatory)
internet (outside interaction and I can use it for computer)
Latest Computer (basiccaly the cracked tv and games all in one)

Second thought Icould just take the gun and everything else would be useless so there would be literally no point of staying in there for 10 years or getting 10 mill lol. ez answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)