Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't nickname the Gastly unfortunately. ;_;
I don't mind about the EV's, speed and SpA are perfectly fine!
Kerry I would like a Joltik! Nicknamable if possible. I have 2 male bold eevees, one is a SV checked flawless egg , while the other one is well but is nick named "[note symbol]Hula[note symbol] I guess you can take Hula if you are going to use it as breeding slave. I have both HA and Non-HA

Kerry I would like a Joltik! Nicknamable if possible. I have 2 male bold eevees, one is a SV checked flawless egg , while the other one is well but is nick named "[note symbol]Hula[note symbol] I guess you can take Hula if you are going to use it as breeding slave. I have both HA and Non-HA
breeding slave it is if that's okie dokie with you? :D
Would you mind a male Joltik because the only female I have currently is my old breeding one :P

Also the male is nicknameable as I bred it. :P

I can't guarantee it's not cloned, sorry. I think we got it before cloning was discovered (or wide-spread) though. Again, no guarantee.
If that's okay, I can do the trade at that time.
Sorry for the delay. work computer was being uncooperative. And sorry, I don't think I can take it if you can't be sure it wasn't cloned. Thank you for time though.

So...can she guarantee that it isn't cloned?
Also does that mean she can change the nickname for me? lol
she got someone to hatch it for her lol so no idea?
Edit: get her to confirm she got it hatched. and also no she can't get it nicknamed - she mentioned it in the PM. :(

she got someone to hatch it for her lol so no idea?
Edit: get her to confirm she got it hatched. and also no she can't get it nicknamed - she mentioned it in the PM. :(
Just to clarify, is it not nicknameable because she got another person to hatch it for her or because it was part of the trade agreement that she doesn't want to change it?
By the way, I just found out that my Rotom is not done ev training yet lol in case either you or shojoman are interested in knowing. its halfway done.

Just to clarify, is it not nicknameable because she got another person to hatch it for her or because it was part of the trade agreement that she doesn't want to change it?
By the way, I just found out that my Rotom is not done ev training yet lol in case either you or shojoman are interested in knowing. its halfway done.
I'll try and get in contact with her to clarify it 100% but I got the impression that she got it hatched because she had only used smogon to ask for people to hatch eggs + the fact that she had instacheck open while we traded. :P
Sent her a PM and I'll send you a screenshot of the message + reply when she gets back to me!

cool! that means if i track down mr noisy, i could get it renamed LOL
wow you're pretty good at this hahaha. ok, so if ms prettycure said she never cloned it then i will go ahead with the trade
Okie dokie! :D
Will PM you when I find out!

What did you have to assume? You guys checked my list and its written right there.
Geez, thanks for wasting my time. See you guys around.
I didn't look. I only saw you say HP Ice, which has a better spread (31/xx/30/31/31/31). If I had known earlier I'd have said. It wasn't intentional.

I apologize for the waste of time and for not checking properly! This is my fault for speaking for him earlier & he didnt get a chance to look.

Again, I'm very sorry. x.x

Update:

6IV Rotom

Nature: Bold

Munna

(31/x/31/31/31/31)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Synchronize [2 Males] & Forewarn [1 Female]
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)