Consoles

I don't really play any of them these days. There seems to be a certain irony in getting older where you can afford more, but don't have the time to enjoy the stuff you buy =P *looks at backlog*

I sort of miss the days when I had like a few games and played the crap out of them.
Sigh...that's the stage I'm going through right now. Anyways, I own a PS3, Wii, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, used to have a DS (I may get the 3DS), a laptop that can play a fair amount of games, and an Android phone if that counts.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
stellar...you have fucking 8 DSes...what the fuck man!

As for me, I have a Wii, a DS, a PS2, and an Xbox (first one). I was never really into "gaming" until this year, so I've recently been doing a lot of catching up. In the past three months, I've bought Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Advance Wars, Twilight Princess, Viewtiful Joe, Chrono Trigger DS, Phantom Hourglass, and probably some more I'm forgetting. I don't have enough money to keep up, but I'd like to buy Goldeneye Wii, DKC Returns, and TWEWY. I am also dying for a PS3, but theres a 99% chance that's never going to happen. I do have ~$1000 saved up, but I want to keep that in the bank. Right now my money that I am allowing myself to spend is around $150, which I am putting away for a day 1 3DS, as well as as many games as I can afford. I can't tell you how tempted I am to dip into my 3DS money to buy DKC Returns or Goldeneye, but so far I've left it alone. I also don't have a job, since I'm focusing on school, so my only income comes through my birthday, Christmas, and summer (when I get a job). So yeah. Wii, DS, looking to buy a 3DS.

stellar...you have fucking 8 DSes...what the fuck man!

As for me, I have a Wii, a DS, a PS2, and an Xbox (first one). I was never really into "gaming" until this year, so I've recently been doing a lot of catching up. In the past three months, I've bought Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Advance Wars, Twilight Princess, Viewtiful Joe, Chrono Trigger DS, Phantom Hourglass, and probably some more I'm forgetting. I don't have enough money to keep up, but I'd like to buy Goldeneye Wii, DKC Returns, and TWEWY. I am also dying for a PS3, but theres a 99% chance that's never going to happen. I do have ~$1000 saved up, but I want to keep that in the bank. Right now my money that I am allowing myself to spend is around $150, which I am putting away for a day 1 3DS, as well as as many games as I can afford. I can't tell you how tempted I am to dip into my 3DS money to buy DKC Returns or Goldeneye, but so far I've left it alone. I also don't have a job, since I'm focusing on school, so my only income comes through my birthday, Christmas, and summer (when I get a job). So yeah. Wii, DS, looking to buy a 3DS.
The 3DS was approximated at $300 USD so let's hope you have that much to spare by the time of its release!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)