Cookie Clicker

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
on the classic cookie clicker i had about 400,000 cookies a second and frankly i refuse to go down that dark road again

but it was pretty fun to create my own cookie empire. this game is a great time waster lol

I didn't think this was worth my time or electricity.

I was most likely right in all honesty, but holy shit this game is addictive. The flavour is great and just oh my god. I'm glad I don't have to click anymore because it's not worthwhile lol

{ 19:41:04 PM } <~clarine> capitalist cookieg ame
{ 19:41:13 PM } <~clarine> i own ALL the means of production
{ 19:42:23 PM } <&Crux> hahahaha
{ 19:42:26 PM } <&Crux> MONOPOLY
{ 19:42:33 PM } <&Crux> THIS IS THE EFFICIENCY THE FREE MARKET BRINGS
{ 19:42:38 PM } <&Crux> TONY WAS RIGHT

I've had it running for like six hours and getting close to two million cookies per second. I'm so addicted I'm contemplating running this on my desktop, which I leave on 24/7, lol. (5wk uptime atm) but that is probably a poor idea since I use that computer to play LoL and would have to upgrade the browser on it

I looked up some cookie clicker threads on random other forums, and there were some ridiculous pics, like some person who said it eventually has to use scientific notation when you have heaps and heaps of time machines. (You can cheat easily though since it's javascript, to be fair.) I'm impressed by how well this game scales.

Last edited:
I looked up some cookie clicker threads on random other forums, and there were some ridiculous pics, like some person who said it eventually has to use scientific notation when you have heaps and heaps of time machines. (You can cheat easily though since it's javascript, to be fair.) I'm impressed by how well this game scales.
I've only had it running for about three days, and my next time machine (no.69) is going to cost 1,655,648,428,428 cookies. Scared.

This thing is scarily addictive.

I played it yesterday and somehow I'm now making over 100,000 cookies per second.

Yeah I'm losing myself to cookie clicker, but I need the wisdom of the cookie sages right now. Trying to go for the mathematician achievement for some reason, got all the farms to time machines I need, just need to fill up on grandmas and cursors... but now I'm sitting at 114 cursors with the next costing 124 million, and 98 grandmas with the next costing 89 mil. I only have one time machine due to the achievement (next will cost me approx 141 mil), and my cookie supply is only around 189k per second. Question is, should I get more time machines in the meanwhile (they add approx 98k cps) and then sell them when i get enough for the grandmas and cursors I'll need, or should I just continue raking in the tiny cps increases from my 100+ million cursors and grannies? It seems selling isn't very cost effective. Please help before my cookie empire crumbles.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4,313,657 CpS total right now. I let it run all night last night and have been going back to it every once in a while and buying stuff. The portals and time machines are ridiculous. Also get ALL the multipliers you can.

I find the best method for this game is to click the cookie 15 times, and let the cursors and bonuses you buy do the work, sit back and relax, and buy shit like every 5 minutes or so.

Once you break the portal threshold, you are in the money basically, not later after that you are buying crazy amounts of time machines and portals and breaking the space time fabric.

I find the best method for this game is to click the cookie 15 times, and let the cursors and bonuses you buy do the work, sit back and relax, and buy shit like every 5 minutes or so.

Once you break the portal threshold, you are in the money basically, not later after that you are buying crazy amounts of time machines and portals and breaking the space time fabric.
That takes waaay too long.

New updates! More acheivements and Kitten upgrades. They also retired 5 achievements because they were bad ideas

I think I got one of those achievements yesterday. I beat the clicking world record, but I think the game thinks it's because I cheated :(

(I did cheat, using a usb mouse + my laptop touchpad for double clicking power, but that's not the point)

I think I got one of those achievements yesterday. I beat the clicking world record, but I think the game thinks it's because I cheated :(

(I did cheat, using a usb mouse + my laptop touchpad for double clicking power, but that's not the point)
I got that achievement just by clicking normally...

This is so much fun. 50 cookies a second come at me.

MS4wM3x8MTM3NzczNDI1Mzk5NXwxMTExMXwxNzI1MTMxOzQyNTE4MDk3NDs1Mzk1OzM7ODE0MDY7OTstMTstMTswfDkwLDkwLDgyMDAyODA7NzAsNzAsMTY2MDQ1Njs1OCw1
OCwzMzc2MzY0OzUwLDUwLDg1NzEwNzA7NTAsNTAsMTUwMjE1ODg7MzIsMzIsMjAyNzc4OTU7MjYsMjYsMzM0MjE4MTM7MjAsMjAsMzAzNTk5Nzk2OzAsMCwwO3wxLDE7MSwx
OzEsMTsxLDE7MSwwOzEsMDswLDA7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDA7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDA7MSwxOzEsMDsxLDA7MSwxOzEs
MDsxLDA7MCwwOzAsMDswLDA7MSwwOzAsMDsxLDA7MSwwOzEsMDsxLDA7MSwwOzEsMDswLDA7MSwwOzAsMDswLDA7MCwwOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwwOzEsMDswLDA7MCwwOzAsMDsw
LDA7MCwwOzAsMDsxLDE7MCwwOzAsMDt8MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MTsxOzA7MDsxOzE7MTsw
OzA7MDsxOzE7MDsxOzE7MDsxOzE7MDsxOzE7MDsxOzA7MDsxOzA7MDsxOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDsxOzA7MDswOzE7MTswOzE7MDswOw%3D%3D%21END%21
going to keep editing this post.

Last edited:
Free achievement from resizing your window and making the cookie dip into the milk. And once you hit a high level, golden cookies start to become seriously viable. Keeping your cookies in bank at 18000x your cps means that you will get 30min of cookie production instantly half the time you click one. And this can be in the hundreds of billions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)