(Custom Avatar Prize) Smogon VGC Winter League II - Player Signups

How do you want teamsheets to be handled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Fairy Juice Jay
Relevant Social Media:
Lord Jay#1873 (Discord)
Bio: Champion of the UCF Pokéknights Fall 2021 and all around radical guy :sunglasses: Not perfect by a long shot, but still pretty damn good.

blce

can you see me?
Name: blce
Relevant Social Media: 46ri9 on twitter, POMELO#0999 on discord
Bio: i'm a new VGC player looking to gain more experience in the format and meet the community. i placed second overall at day 1 of toronto regionals' VGC side event. went 3-1, lost a set only due to a misclick. i got busy with school and couldn't make it to the following days.
as far as relevant smogon experience goes, i also on team canada for last year's iteration of doubles OU world cup (alongside other tiers WCs). i've managed various PS tours such as TPP and BLT with good results.
i'm also known as a great teamchat presence and am willing to contribute to the team environment. i'm perfectly fine with being a sub and helping out!

Name: GetPilfered
Relevant Social Media: stealthhack#8747 (discord), stealthhack (Twitter handle)
Bio: I once used slowbro in VGC2017

Lunala
Luna#6408
With the new generation shift, ive been working to get more into vgc and have found it very fun so far. Hope to get a chance here to get more experience in the tier.

Name: René
Social media: Renecuajo#4081 on Discord
Bio: been playing since 2020, won a couple of locals before circuit shutdown, got a decent placement in LA playerscup1, won some small-scale online tours and got few top cuts in online circuits but thats about it nothing too special. just wanna play and get to know more ppl

Last edited:
Name: ZedRiver
Relevant Social Media: ZedRiver#0248 on Discord
Bio:
Only notable VGC achievement is going MasterBall in SwSh :pimp:

Name: sheik
Relevant Social Media: @xsheik0 on twitter sheik is awesome#9859 on discord
Bio:
5-2 Smogon Spikemuth Cut, top 20 NA in PC2 Qualifier round, top 32 Rose Tower Spikemuth Cup 3, was 1600 in spikemuth. Been on draft team before, know the general environment and such. I have no life so I do a lot of scouting and practice

Name: Jarshall

relevent social media :Jarshall02 on twitter

bio: New player, started playing during spikemuth. Have a lot of a free time to play. Got top 8 in the ninopokebros tour S/V tour and was a part of the OPAL league winning team.

Last edited:
Name: DeskSmash
Relevant Social Media: _p0ke_#0456 on Discord
Bio: Counter-Strike player for 8 years, new to VGC but improving quickly. ~1650 elo on series 1 ladder

Last edited:
Name: Talon
Relevant Social Media: @TalonVGC, #7593 Cedric
Bio:
planning to compete seriously throughout the year in the irl circuit which means I'll likely be sharp year round unlike in previous years where I never practiced and still did well at draft leagues unless i'm misremembering.

Name: Mastodon
Relevant Social Media: Mastodon#0207 (Discord), @Mastodon_Swoles (Twitter)
Bio: I'm being threatened to sign up, I hate VGC, please don't draft me

Name: Heliosan
Relevant Social Media: dansong#2714 (Discord)
Bio: Looking forward to getting back into VGC more and work together with a team! Played a ton of VGC in 2014/2015, did well in Smogon Doubles tournaments, and been grinding a lot of VGC 2023 both in cartridge and in Showdown.

Name: TaraMystic
Relevant Social Media: TaraMystic#3822 (Discord)
Bio: Started VGC in 2020. I'm shy but hoping to become more active in the community!
-Went 3-4 in Hatterene Series 3
-Confident enough in my abilities to start attending live events this season
-#1 Swampert Stan
-Coachable and Approachable™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)