Darkhound's Pound!! LOOK AT THOSE BREEDS!!

Hi, would you be interested in a 31/31/311/x/31/31 Adamant Magikarp (either rattled or swift swim, your choice) and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Deino for a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini (Marvel Scale) and a male Justified 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol?

Timid lightning rod hp ice 31/x/30/31/31/31 electrike in a quick ball for pancham and heracross?

Hi, would you be interested in a 31/31/311/x/31/31 Adamant Magikarp (either rattled or swift swim, your choice) and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Deino for a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini (Marvel Scale) and a male Justified 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol?
yeah sure female of each please =D and Rattled Magikarp

Nty hidden power is very hard to breed I value it twice as much as a normal 5iv.
thats fair except i have no interest in electrike so hes not worth more than 1 pok to me, however if i was looking for it that would make sense but u posted on my thread so i tried to accommodate you uk?

thats fair except i have no interest in electrike so hes not worth more than 1 pok to me, however if i was looking for it that would make sense but u posted on my thread so i tried to accommodate you uk?
Yeah it's ok :). I thought maybe u would have an interest in electrike, these things r hard to breed so I really wanted two normal 5ivs lol. I should have HA hp ice timid eevee soon, so I'll tell u about that later.

Okay, will do! Just so you know, im getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow so I might take a couple of days to breed the pokes. Ill tell you when im done though:p
Hah I got that done in October and my girl just got hers done like2weeks ago, you'll be okk bro

i would like Sewaddle if I can get a female with overcoat otherwise I dont see anything at this time
I said CMT lol
Did you see My abilities on Sewaddle
Swarm is the most useful ability, since Grass typing already makes it immune to powder moves and Sand/Hail is not common like before

I said CMT lol
Did you see My abilities on Sewaddle
Swarm is the most useful ability, since Grass typing already makes it immune to powder moves and Sand/Hail is not common like before
uh yes i saw ur abilities but i figured if u could catch it u have FS seeing as thats the only place it is available and that is why i said "IF" seeing as your pokemon do not really interest me I tried to accommodate your wants by letting you know what I would trade for. Finally with overcoat ability I can still breed swarm ability easily, however, the reverse is not true.

All right, I wll trade my rare non-thread Pokemon then.
I have a 6iv female Jolly Staraptor with D-Edge egg move. Ability is Reckless.

I Have a female bunnelby in a quick ball if interested
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Im interested in the vullaby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)