Darkness vs. Martial Arts - Monotype Battle (Dark vs. Fighting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the last prediction (Breloom) reasonable as I've managed to predict the last 'mon in a non-mono type battle every once in a while, but yeah..."predicting" a Scrafty from an Infernape lead is a bit... ify. (Also that questionable prediction begins to undermine the last one)

I won't hate on the warstory because you did cobble something together and there wasn't much to work with. 6.5/10

Battle was just plan boring though. 2/10

I liked this. I don't know a thing about the monotype meta but I could imagine that switching just isn't that common, or easy, when your whole team shares a certain typing and your opponent has a permanent advantage over your type. Which is why saying stuff like "NO SWITCHING = BAD" is kinda unfair.
This. People seem to forget that everything has the same weaknesses except for special ones. Sableeye for example counters the fighting weakness the team has for example. Or your Marshtomp counters a Raichu using Thunder in Rain (Rain-chu?). Monotyping has a weird metagame as you can't dance between types and gain coverage like normal. As such secondary types are very important.

17 turns isn't exactly a warstory, this just shows your opponent didn't have a counter to scarf hydreigon.
Good format but choose a better battle next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)