Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

Nobody. My chances of randing a mafia are less than villager when no information is out. A mafia hooker would hook someone for sure. Additionally, if I was mafia, it would be incredibly risky to step up and say I'm hooker, since it is such a common role for the village to have, way more than village redirector. The true village hooker would counterclaim.
I mean I'm kind of disappointed because I talked to you night 0 and you didn't say anything about not feeling confident in my ability to lead. I told you my role before I posted it in the thread, and you didn't say anything about not feeling good about it or about waiting and letting someone else claim.

So yeah, it's a little suspect that you've just decided "yup I'm leading now." People are free to do whatever I guess so u do what u have to do man.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
ok actually im gonna post itt

leet has claimed Black Dragon, twin vigilante

i have confirmed details of not only another vigilante itg, but also another dragon; this is highly susp

furthermore, he claims to have made contact w/ a 'conditional' safeguard' w/e the f that means, and was apparently asking a bunch of folks to target him to test it??? idk

i highly suspect him of being a wolf

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
kok i think agapes random statement about twin vig got me confused rip

i still like leet for a lynch tho, bc of two dragons being unlikely

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
it's only a 20 player game; why use up so much flavor on fkin dragons

the exotic lich and other friends need to get in the scene imo

LG: Oh also is it
LG: role related that there probs isnt more dragpn
LG: *dragon
LG: or just some game spec

Ullar: its not spec
Ullar: it is confirmed by me

ugly fake mobile logs but its not just spec ullar cam c/d these

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)