dog driving

Awww man, I was disappointed by the fact the trainer had to guide it the the whole way through :(

Anyway, going shopping would be something I think I'd send a dog to do - it hopefully wouldn't fall to temptations as easily as I do, and shopping for the necessities is something I don't particularly enjoy but obviously must be done at some point and usually quite often as well.

I tried to teach my dog how to rap. After all my lessons were done, he ran away saying that he had to believe or something. Hope he's doing OK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/pets/9736634/Dog-drives-car-by-himself-on-live-television.html

saw this video of a dog driving a car and was pretty amazed

so smogon i ask you: if you could train a dog to do anything, what would it be?

This image immediately popped into my mind, lol

I think if anything, I would teach my dog to play videogames, just so I'd have someone to play Kirby Air Ride and Timesplitters 2 with. None of my friends ever want to play those (amazing) games ;_;

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
THIS IS HOW IT STARTS. FIRST THEY LEARN TO DRIVE CARS.

THEN THEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

JOIN PADD

PEOPLE AGAINST DOG DRIVERS. KEEP THEM FROM DRIVING THEIR WAY THROUGH THE HEART OF HUMANITY.

Probably to follow me without a leash and come to me at command. I know you can already teach any dog to do this but really thats all a dog should know to do. Safety first.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i would teach my dog to draw a better logo for the smog frogs, i'm sure he could manage without much training though

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

This image immediately popped into my mind, lol

I think if anything, I would teach my dog to play videogames, just so I'd have someone to play Kirby Air Ride and Timesplitters 2 with. None of my friends ever want to play those (amazing) games ;_;
have come in here like 3 times since the creation of this thread and each time i see this picture my reaction is the same.

"aww. What a fucking adorable i almost cant even handle how cute"

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
one more before bed. Thank God you dont have to train dogs how to be cute. They gots the most important thing down from birth

2nd most important thing? i guess love would be slightly above being unfairly cute/adorable

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
that's how new zealand spent 80% of its science research funds this year huh? i'd probably train my dog to break into places or use a gun... who'd suspect a dog in a murder investigation??????? noone

other good ideas:
run at attractive women: dogs are a good ice breaker
alert people when a natural disaster is coming: super dog
nod dissaprovingly at people when i give a subtle command: this would be a fantastic gimmick

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
thats two things macle god

unless it feeds itself on what its done in the toilet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)