Strategy & Metagame Doubles spotlight: Aromatisse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
While this new Fairy-type mon is largely ignored, it has the incredible power to guarantee Trick Room mostly always, while being able to be a somewhat offensive presence with its strong STAB Moonblast and provide utility with its movepool. This article will show a TR set for aromatisse, its teammates, and how to use it to create an incredibly powerful TR team. I want aromatisse to be more used as well, so I hope with an article people are more aware of its prowess.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Have others agreed that it deserves a spotlight? I'm just a Doubles lurker, but TR seems to be its only specialty, and I don't know if spotlights are best used on one-trick(room)-ponies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
TR is very big on Doubles, one of the main strategies, this gen it's more countered and setters are often Taunted, so this one is a godsend. But it has more utilities, it can dish decent damage while supporting at the same time a support partner like Dusclops which burns, taunts, disables, etc., with its ability.

Seeing as no one is writing doubles spotlights as of lately I'd thought to give a chance to a new gen 6 guy that merits some in-depth information not available yet.

Joim

Pixels matter
There's one about Charizard going live this issue. :V

But your confidence has swayed me, so I'll greenlight this.
I meant there was none on the last issues :(
Nice, I'll post the OP after the next issue is out or deadlined or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)