Tournaments DPP OU Rising Stars - Signups & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea stolen from Amaranth and adapted to be more simple
DPP OU Rising Stars
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 11.21.09 AM.png

This is a tournament for DPP OU players wanting a last chance to show what they've got before SPL, called DPP OU Rising Stars.
16 players amongst the sign ups will be invited to participate. I will handpick and seed the participants amongst the signups.
I will select people who have a realistic chance of getting picked up for SPL, but aren't guaranteed their slot. If you're already one of the best, this tournament is not for you.
If you're not one of the best remaining 16 players, try again next year (I will probably run this again if the first edition goes well).
Schedule Details:
Signups will close and the playerlist will be announced on Sunday, October 1st before EOD -4.
Players seeded 1 through 16 will play in a single elimination, Bo1 tournament running from October 2nd to October 29th to determine the winner.

Rules and Information:

Games will be standard DPP OU and follow standard Smogon rules - I reserve the right to take any measures required to resolve contentious situations.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you drop out before being eliminated.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you take up a slot, but do not sign up for DPP OU by the time SPL comes around.

Sign up by posting "in" or any other message indicating your wish to participate.
Feel free to attach any extra information regarding your past results or motivations if you wish to.
Reiterating: signups will close and the playerlist will be announced on Sunday, October 1st before EOD -4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)