drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
me too!!!

so i may or may not be dropping acid tonight for the first time, depending on if our friend can acquire some from a guy that has yet to call blah blah blah

said friend explained the scientific process and effect of acid (ie what it actually is doing to your brain) so i feel comfortable in trying it. should be fun!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
acid's pretty neat, have fun dude! the first time i dropped acid, it was on a tab and i was with a couple of my buddies. the kids who had done it before got it in sugar cubes.

when it started to hit me, i was playing sonic the hedgehog on a sega genesis. ive always sucked at sonic, but i started to suck more and more until i gave up and we put on the beatle's yellow submarine movie and started drawing with crayons. i wish i still had these pictures, haha.

i drew a dead bird with ballpoint pen, and then layered different colored pastel clouds over top. on the other side of the page, i drew what sort of looked like a melting jabba the hutt with stretched out lips sitting in a goblet with legs like a fancy stand-alone bathtub, all in purple and violet.

the effects i experienced were very subtle. i didnt really see much except for the fact that lights seemed different, they sort of split into a spectrum around the source, but it was really slight and i might have just been imagining it. i just remember i didnt really want to talk to anyone. at sunrise, i left the apartment and went for a walk back to my place to try and get some sleep. it was late winter, and the sunlight looked cool on the melting snow and ice.

this was a long time ago and i don't remember much else. i just prefer opiates and benzos, mostly.

I am so glad I found this thread. I'll post some shit in the morning; it's 4am+ now and I have to make sure I'm awake to register for classes in a couple hours.

EDIT: Fuck, I can't sleep. Considering going and taking a couple bong hits to remedy that, actually, haha.

My experience with drugs has been kind of a strange one, I guess. I'm not particularly experienced by any measure of the word, but I have tried a couple things. I fully relate to what someone said a couple pages ago about being 'middle-class' and not feeling like you had access to much of anything. I was the token poor kid going to a rich suburban school. I know there were drugs at my high school; I just never really used anything until the very end of my senior year.

Alcohol is another story. I always joke that it's because we're Irish, but my family has never given anything mildly resembling a fuck about alcohol (there are stories of my older brother trying to feed me beer as an infant - everyone in my family laughs heartily and ignores any horrible side affects this could or may have caused), and so when we wanted booze, my house was the place to go to. I used to love vodka, but I can't drink it anymore - at least none of that low-end rockgut shit like Smirnoff, absolut, or skyy. I pretty much have to be drinking Cirac+ now, or I get stomach aches that far outweigh any sort of pleasure I get from being drunk.

The first time I ever threw up from alcohol was after 6 shots of whiskey and 3 coronas in an hour when I was 14; I haven't been able to touch either ever since. I've only gotten blackout drunk twice: once in Vegas when I was 17 (my brother was buying me these things that I don't remember the name of but were essentially slurpees with booze in them, carrying them around for me and letting me take epic chugs when no one who mattered was paying attention). The second time was in my best friend's dormroom. I woke up in puddles of my own vomit both time, the second time I had to immediately go and wash it out of my hair. Protip: Don't eat Samurai Chang's discount Scari-yaki (no, that was not the real name) the night you get blackout drunk or you will have to wash strings of cabbage and whole slices of carrot off of your person the next morning. That dorm-room friend? Hasn't spoken to me since.

Lately I've found that I actually enjoy Tequila. Again, not rock-gut shit, but decent stuff. My mom drinks El Jimador, and has been getting me really into it. I'd like to try some Patron, to see if it's worth the hype. Living in Portland has also made me a beer snob - I never liked beer before I moved down here, but I find myself honestly enjoying it more and more as I drink it. The most hilarious part is that, yet again, I can't stand shit like Budweiser or Natty ice, but I fucking love PBR. Fucking Portland hipster shit rubbing off on me. It seems much easier to control how drunk you get with beer as opposed to hard alcohol, and it also seems like the hangovers aren't so goddamn awful. Though, I don't know if anyone else is like this, but I get horrendous hangovers or basically nothing at all.

Anyway, back to more illicit things.

I have done E and LSD. I would very much like to do both again.

My best friend grew up in a similar environment to me, only with the added awkward tensions of religion and being the overcoddled only child further fucking things up. As soon as she was accepted to university, she moved out and pretty much immediately began experimenting with drugs. She's double-majoring in biochemistry and psychology now, and is just as into it as ever. Pretty much whenever I go up to visit her now, we trip on something.

E was great. Suddenly, it seemed like everything made sense. Everything was so happy and and shiny and new; it even made Lady Gaga enjoyable. I will cede now that that is entirely opinion and will be hotly debated, blah blah blah whatever suck a dick. Coming down, though... I wouldn't say I was depressed; I wasn't suicidal... I just didn't want to be high anymore. That's all I can remember thinking: "I don't want to do this anymore." I have no idea how someone could handle being in that state in an environment like a rave or a party. It was almost too intense when it was just me, my best friend, and her boyfriend.

LSD is... Well... every cliche, cheesy drug reference in contemporary pop culture to the sixties, with people seeing everything in rainbow etc etc (the episode of the Simpsons where Homer is prescribed medical marijuana comes to mind) that people who either haven't actually done drugs or want to scare you out of doing drugs seems to think pot is like: LSD is like that, but better. It's less corny and fake. Of course, LSD trips are another highly subjective thing. To me, and it might have been because I was with my best friend like I'd mentioned earlier, everything, and I mean literally everything, was an inside joke. That everyone was in on, even the random people we passed on the street or in the park. Also, TV was made to be watched on acid. Especially things like Comedy central - it's amazing how much more you appreciate these things when you're on acid.

And the visuals, oh god. At one point, everything had pink and green tracers when it moved. At another, the everything I could see was covered in what looked like a very thin soap bubble, with the subtle oil pastel rainbow hanging out in my perifreal vision. When my bestie's boyfriend came into the livingroom with his electric toothbrush on, I could literally see the vibrations eminating from the hand clenched around the object, and if I moved my hand I could slice through them and pull them apart like a spiderweb.

The mental high, on the other hand, was frightening. I'm a moody person sober; on acid it was x100. I would be cracking up one moment, bawling my eyes out the next moment, and throwing my phone across the room in anger over something completely inconsequential. At one point, I broke down bawling because my bestie had decided to leave the room and take a shower.

Don't ever let yourself be alone on acid, especially the first time you take it. Any time I was alone, even just in the bathroom for a few minutes, felt like: a) an eternity, b) like the room was closing in on me, c) that I was alone in the universe or didn't actually exist. Even while I knew my friends were right on the other side of the door.

Coming down was horrible. The people I was with fell asleep, and I had to text my girl (not quite girlfriend... bleh) at 12:30 in the morning until she finally got so pissed off at me that I had woken her up right before she had to go to work that she just stopped responding and I cried myself to sleep.

I agree with just about everything the experienced pot smokers have said. I didn't get particularly high at all the first time I smoked; indeed, I don't think I got particularly high the first probably 3,4,5 times I smoked pot. Finally, I figured out how to do it, eventually, and I just got ripped.

I've only started smoking in the last two years, and only anything even resembling regularly since the end of March. I salvaged a bong my cousin had been neglecting, cleaned it up, and bought a new bowl for it. I picked a horrible quarter to start smoking regularly; I dropped my transfer GPA from a 3.5 to a 3.0, which could be worse but I'm still not particularly happy about.

A question I have: is it possible to experience visual hallucinations from weed alone? I smoked some crazy shit one time and I swear to god it was laced with something. It was a very short, very intense high, which made me wonder if it was mixed with Salvia as it was somewhat similar to what I had experienced on LSD.

EDIT 2: Holy fuck wall of text.

PCP?

Cuz damn I wouldn't want to smoke anything laced with Sony...

It would knock me out for three weeks and steal all my banking information.

so i might get some weed this week or next, are there any precautions i should take to avoid getting caught? and how to properly smoke it, that's the reason i posted here.

get visine, stay outside for ~20 mins/spray, dont bring glass outside unless the pigs wont be around FO SHO, after taking a hit, breathe in again to force the smoke into your lungs, if you are not coughing like a little bitch youre doing it wrong. bring drank.

invest in some type of spray on deodorant to get rid of the smell on your clothes/hair if you plan on going out in public after. eat before so you don't get the munchies and spend 20 dollars on food at mcdonalds.

get visine, stay outside for ~20 mins/spray, dont bring glass outside unless the pigs wont be around FO SHO, after taking a hit, breathe in again to force the smoke into your lungs, if you are not coughing like a little bitch youre doing it wrong. bring drank.
what's the visine for? and what's a "spray"? and what do you mean with "dont bring glass outside"?

and i got the weed. can't wait till i get to my friend's place to smoke it.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
visine is for red eyes, spray is deodorant to mask the smell. glass means smoking implements, and pigs are the cops. having your lovely piece confiscated is tragic.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i actually used a vape for the first time a week or so ago, which was really cool learning about how it actually works and then using it, with much less discomfort (albeit it's not really that uncomfortable to smoke anymore) than smoking out of a bowl or something. pretty great!

I really wanna try a vaporizer.

Eating beforehand does nothing for munchies for me; it just makes me want to eat more anyway. It might be helpful though if you eat before because at the very least you'll want to eat less when you're actually stoned.

Also, as obvious as it may seem now, if you go in public not everyone will know you're high. It just seems like they do.

If you smoke outside, like in your back yard, your house won't smell like a drug den. However you need to be more aware of asshole neighbors and the like. You also won't smell as much. Definitely bring a water bottle, or your preferred drink of choice.

Probably not the smartest idea, but I've taken to smoking before going out and running errands. I don't have a car so I have to sit on the bus for 20+ minutes to get anywhere interesting or useful, and pot makes it seem like less of a chore and more of an adventure. I just have to be careful not to get too high to function when I do this or it sucks balls.

Canadian macgyvering a shaft for a waterbottle bong. Made it from a bolt, tape, tinfoil a pen and a straw.

Also smoke enough, and youll be able to ignore those cravings.

holy fucking shit that was awsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome. my body numb, my mind relaxed.... a weird dream involving my deceased grandparent and holy fuck did a girl just scream outside just now, or is it just me?

anyway, i'm still stoned and it's fucking awesome. we each had a pack or chips before smoking, then another 10 mins for my friend's parents to fuck off, another 10 mins to get everything ready, then, the weed smoking.

i took my first hit, and the effects were fucking instant. my mind began to blur, time seemed to slow down, my body was going numb.. parts of it still feel that way... then i slept. that was a relaxing part. then i had a dream. it was about my dead grandfather walking down the street. i remembered it was the street i grew up on. i tried to follow him but my body was pinned to the ground and it was heavy... then it was raining and i was still pinned to the ground unable to move... then darkness... then i woke up feeling so stoned i was like "where the fuck am i? what the hell am i doing here?" then i went home after my friends fixed me up. apparently i was the only one man enough to smoke. the rest pussied out. after seeing me collapse hahaha.

where's a burger ing when u need one, i need something to eat dammit

anyway, i'm outta here

hahahah

+1

Getting the number of a weed dealer tomorrow, sends texts out each week about what strains he can pick up, anybody got any suggestions of decent stuff? I know there's blues, white widow etc etc, just wondering if anyone has any personal recommendations ;)

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My personal favorite is a blend of Blue Dream, Grand Daddy Purp, and OG Kush. I've also heard that Sour Diesel/White Widow is a potent combination, but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

My personal favorite is a blend of Blue Dream, Grand Daddy Purp, and OG Kush. I've also heard that Sour Diesel/White Widow is a potent combination, but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.
at the risk of sounding ignorant because i've somehow done about as much non-weed as weed, but does "mixing" strains you've smoked make any difference? isn't the active chemical THC the same in any weed?

v

Different kinds of weed give different sorts of highs. For example, GPD gives more of a body high, while Blue Dream gives a strong head high. By smoking them together, you get a mix of the effects, rather than the effects of just one. Some people prefer just to stick to one strain, but I've always been a fan of mixed bowls.

I wonder if ignorance counts as a drug... it has the same effect as a lot of these substances..

Anyways, I don't think drugs are necessarily bad. I've definitely tried a few and learned what I needed to from each experience. I don't understand how people get so caught up in them and become addicts, especially the more destructive stuff where the high is not even enjoyable.

Here is my experience:

Crappy Drugs
• Cocaine - Turns the nicest guy into a total assh0le. It's dangerous in the sense that it can alter your personality and once you get addicted, it's difficult to dig yourself out of the dark rut. If you are ever tempted to try this garbage, take a look at how it's made.
http://www.fugly.com/view_video.php?...76d0e67cfeee36

• Special K - Totally disconnects you from your body.. you may black out and lose memory..vomiting and K-Hole sensation is almost a guarantee. I don't understand how anyone would do it more than once.

• Speed - Gives you amazing stamina/endurance. The most obnoxious people in the world enjoy this drug. You wish they would STFU, but it just never happens. The terrible migraines the next day far outweigh any fun you had annoying people the previous evening.

Happy Drugs
• Shrooms - I've never laughed so hard in my life! These things make you giddy and peel away the serious layer of reality. Having said that I've seen people overdo it or mix with other substances and end up in a bad way.

• Weed - This is one of the few drugs that our bodies have evolved to enjoy. In your brain there are actually cannabinoid receptors which respond to THC. An occasional toke is great if you are a creative type. Too much will destroy your motivation and make you pretty sluggish and stupid though. Moderation is key.

• LSD - Only did it once but it was incredible. I could read people's thoughts and see into the future. It was awesome..and scary. At the same time, I've seen people have a bad trip and it's not pretty. You need to be in a good situation with people you trust, or it can literally drive you insane. Also extended use can literally fry your brains. I know one guy whose speech is permanently slurred from excessive trips.

• Ecstacy - During my clubbing heyday, my friends used to pop these like candy. I tried a few times and enjoyed the rush, but didn't need it eventually.. I learned how to get the same high from dancing and vibing with music. I'm glad I never got caught up either.. too much of this drug really fukk up your production of endorphins. A friend of mine who is a doctor told me that one hit of E drains 6 months worth of endorphins from the brain. Folks who take hundreds of these pills never fully recuperate their normal levels and often end up with severe depression.

Good Food, Sex & Exercise
This is my current drug of choice. I've never felt higher in my whole life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)