Tournament DS Classic Open (Won by HaunterBoy28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if my oppenent doesnt ever respond?

If your opponent stays silent then we will look into the scheduling attempt by both parties. Since you reached out to him but he hasn’t reacted yet you will probably be given the win when the deadline reaches its end. It is always possible that he does respond though so keep an eye out for possible answers.

Also there must be proof that either one of you reached out to one another, otherwise we will be forced to do a coinflip

i am having difficulties setting up my match due to lack of response past the first few messages they sent; how long should i wait for my opponent to respond

i am having difficulties setting up my match due to lack of response past the first few messages they sent; how long should i wait for my opponent to respond

copypasting this:

If your opponent stays silent then we will look into the scheduling attempt by both parties. Since you reached out to him but he hasn’t reacted yet you will probably be given the win when the deadline reaches its end. It is always possible that he does respond though so keep an eye out for possible answers.

Also there must be proof that either one of you reached out to one another, otherwise we will be forced to do a coinflip

copypasting this:

I appreciate the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)