SM OU Dual Screens Mew Sweep OU Team

This is my first time making a thread so dont get mad at me for mistakes pls any tips would be appreciated

All the pokemon are in order of when they would most likely go out in battle
garchomp.png

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roar
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Garchomp is used for a main lead and rocky helmet rough skin staller. Stealth rock to help
with the hyper offensive team and stone edge is being used instead of protect because of garchomp weakness is very
high. Most switches on garchomp are OHKOs. Stone edge is also a last resort move to get damage on a steal type or flying thats roosting
tapukoko.png

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Defog
- Volt Switch

Tapu Koko is being used for my light screens, i have volt switch for eletric typing and the damage
and extra move typing is worth it for ground switches. Defog is used for normal leads and getting
in a quick defog before the switch.
mew.png

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Rock Polish
- Aura Sphere

mew is the heart and soul of my team. mew is used as a massive setup sweeper with not only rock polish and
nasty plot, but you use genesis supernova for psychic terrain to easily make your stab move with psychic way stronger.
Genesis is also used for pokemon that aura and psychic dont hit very hard on. Aura sphere is used to hit dark types because they are immune against psychic
heracross-mega.png

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat

The last three spots aren't really that easy to put in order because they are all meant for late game cleaning
and revenge killing. However, mega heracross is a wall breaker and sometimes walls are thrown in front of mew
because they think they can tank a hit and toxic or something along this lines. So thats why i put heracross mega in the 4th slot
greninja-ash.png

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Honestly ash-greninja is on this team just because of how strong of a cleaner it is when put with a life orb.
It covers so many typings when put with gunk shot and ice beam and it almost has no weakness to toxic
as life orb is already slowly killing it anyways. Ice beam is used for grounds like landorus and garchomp, gunk shot
is used for fairy switch ins like clefable. Hydro pump is a hugely powerful stab move when in ash form and life orb.
Dark pulse is just a must have stab move for destroying psychic types.
celesteela.png

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Autotomize
- Energy Ball

I thought about the last slot for a long time and i decided i needed a flying type and a fairy destroyer so i chose celesteela.
i whent with the attacking form because im using an offensive team and really dont need another staller to stack on top of garchomp.
Fire blast is used for annoying pokemon like ferrothorn and just a grass killer. Energy ball is used for stabbing ground and water mons like landorus,gliscor and
greninja. Automize is used for the set-up part of celesteela so if i get a good switch in i have a perfect move as flying type brings in many good set-up oppurtunitys.
Lastly flash cannon is a spa stabbing move used for countering fairy types.

Hopefully this post isint that bad i dont know how to put the pokemon images and i also cant ever use pokemon like landorus because every smogon team i make is centered around pixelmon. It's almost impossible to get the average heatran landorus diancie team in pixelmon. Thanks for reading my post have a good day!

Last edited:

Jocus

Banned deucer.
Some Suggested Changes (not comprehensive, may contain errors):

1. Garchomp -> Excadrill
Your goal with the suicide lead is to set up rocks and hassle the opposing team. One of the main flaws with your current Garchomp set is the lack of a Focus Sash, which means your opponent can easily bring in a faster attacker with a super-effective move and OHKO Garchomp before it ever does anything. Excadrill can set up rocks, even against Mega Sableye because of Mold Breaker, spin hazards away, and spread status and damage.

2. On Tapu Koko: Defog -> Taunt
Defog isn't really useful since none of your Pokemon are weak to Stealth Rock. Since your suicide lead usually has only one chance to set up hazards, you're mostly better off not removing your own hazards. However, Taunt is useful in preventing Defoggers from removing your hazards and screens and shutting down utility Pokemon like Toxapex.

3. On Tapu Koko: Volt Switch -> U-Turn
I would prefer U-Turn over Volt Switch. Although Volt Switch has STAB, its main purpose is to pivot out rather than dealing damage. Unlike Volt Switch, U-Turn works on Pokemon of all types, including Ground-types. This means that the Nature should be changed to Jolly and the 8 Special Attack EVs should go into Attack.

First, on offensive Cele, you want metronome not lefties, and you also need Air Slash over Energy Ball, cuz Energy Ball doesn't hit diddly squat.
Also put 4 EVs in SpD to prevent pory-Z to get a SpA boost from download
On Ash-Greninja, that set looks like a protean set, so I suggest changing to protean Gren and Expert Belt over LO
Jolly on MHeracross.
Mew you get walled by psychic ;-;
Koko looks fine if you change v-switch to u-turn and change 8 spa to 8 atk as mentioned above
And as also mentioned above Excadrill would better fit the role your chomp is trying to play.
No time for a deeper look, just a quick skim over

The mew psychic doesent really get walled by psychic that much cause with the speed and spa boost he can basically hit hard even through non effectives. Protean seems like something to test out and i will because the ash greninja form has not been doing that much recently.
Excadrill also sounds like a good idea. U-turn i really would change, but i have tryed it before and volt switch is really needed on my team as atm i dont have many other flying counters. Will change to taunt because i can see how my entire team could be destroyed by a defog. Everything allong the lines of natures will be changed cause i struggle in that category. I think thats all thanks for the advice going to go over my team now.

The mew psychic doesent really get walled by psychic that much cause with the speed and spa boost he can basically hit hard even through non effectives. Protean seems like something to test out and i will because the ash greninja form has not been doing that much recently.
Excadrill also sounds like a good idea. U-turn i really would change, but i have tryed it before and volt switch is really needed on my team as atm i dont have many other flying counters. Will change to taunt because i can see how my entire team could be destroyed by a defog. Everything allong the lines of natures will be changed cause i struggle in that category. I think thats all thanks for the advice going to go over my team now.
Yeah the only relevant psychic rn is zammy, but it is nowhere from being frail on the special side, and if you change koko to taunt, you get shut down by taunt yourself
EDIT: b4 someone says it theres reuniclus

Last edited:
not sure how a base 55 hp alakazam is not frail, but sure and also after the psychic terrain and nasty plot if you check the damage calc it says a one hit KO
yeah lets forget i mentioned reuniclus
also where'd u find that pfp
i like that shade a lot better(i'll use a different one just curious)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)