Eevee Friendly

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Hey does anybody here has any eevee that could give me? I am running against the clock; btw I can clone EDIT : Also looking for Petaya berry.

Last edited:

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Um on second thought I don't have the time to even breed the eevees for the eeveelutions I want to use so I decided to forget the eevee friendly event.
they don't have to all be pentaperfect, and I'm sure some of here have plenty of leftovers to give away

Well I already have Jolteon, Espeon, and Leafeon, basically any Eevee with Wish and the right nature for Vaporeon or Sylveon (Bold) would help me a lot.
I've got plenty of ones with wish, but my vaporeon and sylveon are both modest sorry

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Um on second thought I don't have the time to even breed the eevees for the eeveelutions I want to use so I decided to forget the eevee friendly event.
they don't have to all be pentaperfect, and I'm sure some of here have plenty of leftovers to give away
Yeah I was in the same boat, the OCD side of me wanted to go for pentaperfect with matching pokeballs but I was running out of time so I settled for 3 perfect stats (HP, attacking stat and speed) in regular balls lol. It's all for fun anyway...

Yeah I was in the same boat, the OCD side of me wanted to go for pentaperfect with matching pokeballs but I was running out of time so I settled for 3 perfect stats (HP, attacking stat and speed) in regular balls lol. It's all for fun anyway...
Well the only Eeveelutions I have are a Timid Magic bounce Espeon and a Timid Quick Feet Jolteon. I breeded those 2 before the event was even heard of. But yea, I have no time to make more eevees. I lost m 3ds awhile and I just recently found it

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well the only Eeveelutions I have are a Timid Magic bounce Espeon and a Timid Quick Feet Jolteon. I breeded those 2 before the event was even heard of. But yea, I have no time to make more eevees. I lost m 3ds awhile and I just recently found it
I'm very sure you can still register for it now and not lock your battle box. Then you can spend some time breeding some stuff then put them all in your battle box before your first battle. You may miss the first day of battling but whatever..

(May need some confirmation on this though)

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
I'm very sure you can still register for it now and not lock your battle box. Then you can spend some time breeding some stuff then put them all in your battle box before your first battle. You may miss the first day of battling but whatever..

(May need some confirmation on this though)
Yeah, as long as you're registered, you can join and do all 30 battles on sunday if you really wanted to.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Pyritie Modest Vaporeon would be good. Could you lend me it so I can clone it :p. In exchange I give you a Ha perfect Manectric with HP ice.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Are you sure you entered my FC correctly? You're still showing up as provisionally confirmed

--

Alright, ready when you are. Remember I want it back after you clone it!
It's EV'd to survive a max attack leafeon's leaf blade

Last edited:

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Ok just gotta clone the doge (again) the guy who gave me just came on and I needed to give it back so I am really sorry for all the delays xD

Shoot I have no more time...I'm gonna have to skip this event...I waited at the last minute and I'm not ready.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Has this started yet? I've registered but haven't locked my battle box yet because I can't decide on a fourth move for my Espeon. It's running trick room for my Flareon and Eevee (lol) with Psyshock and HP bug. I can't decide between Yawn, Wish, Morning Sun or Calm Mind (or anything else if someone knows better). Help a guy out..?

EDIT: also Echoed Voice, I've got 3 other 'Eons using it to try and get a chain, should I just slap that on so I can use Espeon in it if necessary?

Last edited:
So... I've just been playing around in the battle spot, and been doing a great job at getting totally demolished. I'm afraid I built/bred around this all wrong, so can someone give me some advice? I haven't locked down my battle box yet, and still have some 6IV Eevee "guides", so I can make a last minute breeding change, if I need. This is what I'm running:

Flareon @ Toxic Orb
Guts - Jolly
252 HP / 252 Sdef / 4 Def
- Flare Blitz
- Facade
- Toxic
- Dig

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Volt Absorb - Timid
252 Satk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rain Dance
- Thunder

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Cute Charm - Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Satk
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball

Umbreon @ Shell Bell
Inner Focus - Careful
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Moonlight
- Payback
- Curse
- Baton Pass

Espeon @ Focus Band
Magic Bounce - Timid
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Baton Pass

Vaporeon @ Damp Rock
Hydration - Bold
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Scald
- Rest
- Baton Pass
- Rain Dance

The 4 that I kept in rotation were: Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, and Sylveon

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
So... I've just been playing around in the battle spot, and been doing a great job at getting totally demolished. I'm afraid I built/bred around this all wrong, so can someone give me some advice? I haven't locked down my battle box yet, and still have some 6IV Eevee "guides", so I can make a last minute breeding change, if I need. This is what I'm running:

Flareon @ Toxic Orb
Guts - Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def
- Flare Blitz
- Facade
- Protect
- Dig

Why run Jolly with no Attack or Speed investment? Don't worry about statusing anything as Flareon just wants to dish out damage before it dies to recoil + poison

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Volt Absorb - Timid
252 Satk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rain Dance
- Thunder

Should be fine

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Cute Charm - Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Satk
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball

Should be fine

Umbreon @ Lum Berry
Synchronize
- Careful
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Moonlight
- Payback
- Curse
- Refresh / Yawn / Baby-doll Eyes / Toxic

Why Inner Focus? There are no flinching moves in this meta. Synchronise + Lum Berry can turn the tides on something trying to status you

Espeon @ Focus Sash / Light Clay
Magic Bounce - Timid
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Psyshock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Dazzling Gleam / Shadow Ball

I'm taking Baton Pass off everything as your only boosting move in the team is Curse on Umbreon and switching in rotations isn't as good as rotating. Focus Band sucks so get the Sash, otherwise Light Clay can be used to extend your screens

Vaporeon @ Damp Rock
Hydration - Bold
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Scald
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance

Ice Beam over BP. I'm also not sure about your EV spread, why bold but not HP or Def investment? If you're gonna go offensive shouldn't you go modest?
Comments in bold. Mostly just EV spreads and Natures not matching and some move/item changes

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Has this started yet? I've registered but haven't locked my battle box yet because I can't decide on a fourth move for my Espeon. It's running trick room for my Flareon and Eevee (lol) with Psyshock and HP bug. I can't decide between Yawn, Wish, Morning Sun or Calm Mind (or anything else if someone knows better). Help a guy out..?

EDIT: also Echoed Voice, I've got 3 other 'Eons using it to try and get a chain, should I just slap that on so I can use Espeon in it if necessary?
Do you have someone else doing screens? I've been finding them invaluable

Shoot I have no more time...I'm gonna have to skip this event...I waited at the last minute and I'm not ready.
What do you need? Like I said, plenty of people here have breeding leftovers

--

also grasswhistle on leafeon is apparently a thing that exists... glad it's so inaccurate, just fought someone trying to put my whole team to sleep

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Do you have someone else doing screens? I've been finding them invaluable
Yeah I considered them, but I can't decide which will be more helpful. I figured Flareon / Leafeon will be running around hitting hard so Reflect will help against them, but if I'm running Espeon it will primarily be with Flareon and Eevee at the same time, so Light Screen will probably be best as it will help Flareon take on Vaporeon better. Actually yeah that's probably the best option now that I think about it (was leaning towards Yawn actually)

This thing starts in 10 hours, right?

Say I delay registering my battle box until Saturday, do I lose out on anything? I currently have one Pokemon left to raise, and am considering rebreeding Espeon for HP Bug over Dazzling Gleam. When you factor in the lengthy process of shiny hatching (for the intimidation/swag factor), there's a good chance Espeon won't be ready tomorrow. Wondering if it's worth doing that or just to go when I finish Leafeon.

Last edited:

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
This thing starts in 10 hours, right?

Say I delay registering my battle box until Saturday, do I lose out on anything? I currently have one Pokemon left to raise, and am considering rebreeding Espeon for HP Bug over Dazzling Gleam. When you factor in the lengthy process of shiny hatching (for the intimidation/swag factor), there's a good chance Espeon won't be ready tomorrow.
Any battles you don't do on one day will carry over to the next day, so you won't miss out on any battles.

Only thing is that by day 2, a lot of the better players have higher ranking, while the shitty gimmicks stay lower, so you might have more of an uphill battle if you start late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)