Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a few 6IV dittos, how do I tell if they are legitimate or not? With pokebank not out yet I am just not sure. All are from the gts.
I would personally assume every 6IV Ditto currently found on the GTS is hacked, as getting one legitimately would require an insane amount of luck.

I would personally assume every 6IV Ditto currently found on the GTS is hacked, as getting one legitimately would require an insane amount of luck.
I read somewhere that there was a giveaway of Japanese Dittos but I wasn't sure if it was an event there or just a giveaway of hacked mons. Either way thanks for the response, I assume you aren't interested in them but I am willing to trade them if you are!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I read somewhere that there was a giveaway of Japanese Dittos but I wasn't sure if it was an event there or just a giveaway of hacked mons. Either way thanks for the response, I assume you aren't interested in them but I am willing to trade them if you are!
I haven't heard of that giveaway, but if it was an official event, I'd be very interested in learning more about it, this could help find some non-hacked ones. But yeah, I wouldn't be interested in them for now, thanks for offering though!

Hey I have a shiny jolly lando T set on me and was wondering if you were interested

Info: RNGed by Wyrx a good friend of mine, If needed I can provide proof of capture. Thanks for the Ho-Oh!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey I have a shiny jolly lando T set on me and was wondering if you were interested

Info: RNGed by Wyrx a good friend of mine, If needed I can provide proof of capture. Thanks for the Ho-Oh!
Hey, thanks for offering! I'm going to pass, though, as I plan to RNG myself more Landorus eventually.

Hey, thanks for offering! I'm going to pass, though, as I plan to RNG myself more Landorus eventually.
Hey! I should have gone more in depth let me list what I can trade:
Adamant Sniper Shiny Beedrill bred in germany and thus is named Bibor.
Level 1 Harvest Adamant Premier Ball Trevenant
(Working on Training) level 33 Moxie Krokorok in a dream ball
Gale wings shiny Talonflame level 67 in quick ball
level 70 Shiny Timid Mewtwo in a friend ball RNGed by Wyrx and has Pressure
level 50 Scarf set jolly shiny rampardos with sheer force
(Working on training) Moon ball level 32 jolly sneasel with keen eye
(Working on training) level 50 rough skin jolly garchomp bred by me :)

Only Garchomp was obtained by me but all of them were obtained through trusted sources that have verified they are not hacked. Likewise only the Rampardos has a BR moveset hopefully shouldnt be a problem.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey! I should have gone more in depth let me list what I can trade:
Adamant Sniper Shiny Beedrill bred in germany and thus is named Bibor.
Level 1 Harvest Adamant Premier Ball Trevenant
(Working on Training) level 33 Moxie Krokorok in a dream ball
Gale wings shiny Talonflame level 67 in quick ball
level 70 Shiny Timid Mewtwo in a friend ball RNGed by Wyrx and has Pressure
level 50 Scarf set jolly shiny rampardos with sheer force
(Working on training) Moon ball level 32 jolly sneasel with keen eye
(Working on training) level 50 rough skin jolly garchomp bred by me :)

Only Garchomp was obtained by me but all of them were obtained through trusted sources that have verified they are not hacked. Likewise only the Rampardos has a BR moveset hopefully shouldnt be a problem.
Thanks again for offering, but none of these are anything I would need for now, since most of them I could breed or RNG myself. What I may have interest in for now is either events I missed, or Gen 7 Pokémon I'd be interested in quickly using on Battle Spot/Tree.

Well what events have you missed? as I dont get SuMo until christmas :(

Also in SuMo when I get the games I will be breeding my own Toucannon, Starters, Minior, and many more plus SRing sets for all the ultra beasts if you would be interested later on.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Well what events have you missed? as I dont get SuMo until christmas :(

Also in SuMo when I get the games I will be breeding my own Toucannon, Starters, Minior, and many more plus SRing sets for all the ultra beasts if you would be interested later on.
In Gen 6 none, but in Gen 4 and 5, all the non-legendaries with exclusive moves on, and foreign events exclusive to regions other than NA.

I really can't predict ahead about what I will want. As soon as January hits, I will get back to my breeding projects, so the odds are I will not really be looking for anything... sorry!

In Gen 6 none, but in Gen 4 and 5, all the non-legendaries with exclusive moves on, and foreign events exclusive to regions other than NA.

I really can't predict ahead about what I will want. As soon as January hits, I will get back to my breeding projects, so the odds are I will not really be looking for anything... sorry!
Foreign events?

Do you have the Fly/Surf Pikachu?

Yeah, I have one in my Pokébank.

Just let me know when you would want to do it and I could pop a gen 6 game in. I could also do the mystery gift during this time.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Yeah, I have one in my Pokébank.

Just let me know when you would want to do it and I could pop a gen 6 game in. I could also do the mystery gift during this time.
Oh, the Pikachu has both Fly and Surf? It's not the event as I was thinking of, what event is that from? Also, I'd love some information on it beforehand (nature, IVs, OT). And also, what would you want in return?

Oh, the Pikachu has both Fly and Surf? It's not the event as I was thinking of, what event is that from? Also, I'd love some information on it beforehand (nature, IVs, OT). And also, what would you want in return?
Honestly I don't have too much information on it. I got it at a trade at GameStop while everyone was waiting for Sum and Moon.

I will check stats and stuff in a few.

It has both fly and surf. It seems to be a Japanese event.

Last edited:
It's Timid, level 10 with 30 HP/17A/16D/18SpA/18SD/28Spe

The OT is in Japanese, Cherish Ball, ID: 02056

It has Fly, Surf, Agility, and Celebrate.

Seems to have a fateful encounter in the Hoenn region.

Strong willed (not somewhat vain)
Presumably unleveled and soft reset for nature.

I think it will be a cool Aloloan Raichu :p

I haven't checked its IVs yet.

Seems to be this one:
This Pikachu was distributed to players who inserted a serial code, which was given away to players who made their first purchase from the Pokémon Center Online from February 16 to May 22, 2016. The card containing the serial code was sent with the merchandise. The serial codes could be used to obtain Pikachu from February 16 to August 31, 2016. It was distributed to promote the opening of the Pokémon Center Online.

Source:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w..._event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VI

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It's Timid, level 10 with 30 HP/17A/16D/18SpA/18SD/28Spe

The OT is in Japanese, Cherish Ball, ID: 02056

It has Fly, Surf, Agility, and Celebrate.

Seems to have a fateful encounter in the Hoenn region.

Strong willed (not somewhat vain)
Presumably unleveled and soft reset for nature.

I think it will be a cool Aloloan Raichu :p

I haven't checked its IVs yet.

Seems to be this one:
This Pikachu was distributed to players who inserted a serial code, which was given away to players who made their first purchase from the Pokémon Center Online from February 16 to May 22, 2016. The card containing the serial code was sent with the merchandise. The serial codes could be used to obtain Pikachu from February 16 to August 31, 2016. It was distributed to promote the opening of the Pokémon Center Online.

Source:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w..._event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VI
Thanks for the detailed info! I wasn't aware of that event at all, I'd definitely be interested in getting such a Pikachu, and you are right, it would make for a really nice Alolan Raichu! According to the stats you gave, though, it seems like it has flawless IVs (it could be a bit different so it might be worth taking to the rater to be sure). Since this is a Gen 6 event, it cannot possibly have been RNGed, so 6 flawless IVs + timid nature is kind of fishy, ie. it sounds like it was hacked :( How much do you trust the guy who traded it to you, and did he give any info about how he got it?

The solgaleo looks nice. I don't have a trade thread on here yet but I made a google doc. Be sure to check it out! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Txby5XOUIY82Hm1Rg1hgi0JnNw/edit#gid=971693413
Hi! I had a look at your spreadsheet, and unfortunately, I didn't find anything I was interested in (except for the Ditto, but I assume this is a hacked one). If you only want Solgaleo, check out my giveaway (link in my signature), you can just grab it from there!

Thanks for the detailed info! I wasn't aware of that event at all, I'd definitely be interested in getting such a Pikachu, and you are right, it would make for a really nice Alolan Raichu! According to the stats you gave, though, it seems like it has flawless IVs (it could be a bit different so it might be worth taking to the rater to be sure). Since this is a Gen 6 event, it cannot possibly have been RNGed, so 6 flawless IVs + timid nature is kind of fishy, ie. it sounds like it was hacked :( How much do you trust the guy who traded it to you, and did he give any info about how he got it?

Hi! I had a look at your spreadsheet, and unfortunately, I didn't find anything I was interested in (except for the Ditto, but I assume this is a hacked one). If you only want Solgaleo, check out my giveaway (link in my signature), you can just grab it from there!
He didn't give me any other information other than he got it from a trade from a friend then he cloned it. I noticed he had multiple.
He wanted one of my event Diances in return, which I was happy to do.

I imagine if he hacked it he would be able to hack a Diance.

He could have just been lying and doing me a favor, but who knows.

But yeah, the flawless nature and IVs do sound fishy. I will look into what the nature should be.

Update:
So according to that same link I posted earlier it is possible to get any nature for the Pikachu. It's possible someone got a good roll, cloned it, and distributed it.
Then the clones got cloned apparently.

Or it could be a good PkHex.
I'm not too sure how that works but I'm assuming that's possible.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
He didn't give me any other information other than he got it from a trade from a friend then he cloned it. I noticed he had multiple.
He wanted one of my event Diances in return, which I was happy to do.

I imagine if he hacked it he would be able to hack a Diance.

He could have just been lying and doing me a favor, but who knows.

But yeah, the flawless nature and IVs do sound fishy. I will look into what the nature should be.

Update:
So according to that same link I posted earlier it is possible to get any nature for the Pikachu. It's possible someone got a good roll, cloned it, and distributed it.
Then the clones got cloned apparently.

Or it could be a good PkHex.
I'm not too sure how that works but I'm assuming that's possible.
Yeah, a Timid nature wouldn't be so hard to get through soft-reset, but in conjunction with 6 31s, that's amazing luck for someone to get. It's technically possible, but since this guy himself got it from a friend, it could originate from anywhere, and we'll never know. That's a bit like getting one from Wonder Trade. In case of doubt, I'd rather stay on the safe side and not take it, I really don't want to use anything that was potentially hacked, sorry :/ Thanks for offering though!

Yeah, a Timid nature wouldn't be so hard to get through soft-reset, but in conjunction with 6 31s, that's amazing luck for someone to get. It's technically possible, but since this guy himself got it from a friend, it could originate from anywhere, and we'll never know. That's a bit like getting one from Wonder Trade. In case of doubt, I'd rather stay on the safe side and not take it, I really don't want to use anything that was potentially hacked, sorry :/ Thanks for offering though!
Anytime. I will look through my bank and see if I have something else.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm interested in your Tapu Lele. Is there something you would like me to breed for it?
you?
I have a hp fire Tapu Koko caught in a fast ball with hp fire (hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31 keeping hp fire) and an adamant premier ball solgaleo which is hyper trained with a gold bottle cap

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi! I'm interested in your Tapu Lele. Is there something you would like me to breed for it?
you?
I have a hp fire Tapu Koko caught in a fast ball with hp fire (hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31 keeping hp fire) and an adamant premier ball solgaleo which is hyper trained with a gold bottle cap
Hi! What are the original IVs of the Tapu Koko and Solgaleo? I may be interested - otherwise, I can surely find something you could breed as well :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi! What are the original IVs of the Tapu Koko and Solgaleo? I may be interested - otherwise, I can surely find something you could breed as well :)
I'm sorry but I don't know =/ Because I didn't check lol
Anyway, let me know if you need something, I'm about to catch the other Tapus as well as the Ultrabeasts :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I'm sorry but I don't know =/ Because I didn't check lol
Anyway, let me know if you need something, I'm about to catch the other Tapus as well as the Ultrabeasts :)
Oh, well in this case maybe I could ask you to breed something? I would be interested in a female Timid HA Vulpix in a Dive Ball with the egg moves: Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore and Disable. Let me know if you would be down to do that project, otherwise I'll try finding a different one!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Oh, well in this case maybe I could ask you to breed something? I would be interested in a female Timid HA Vulpix in a Dive Ball with the egg moves: Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore and Disable. Let me know if you would be down to do that project, otherwise I'll try finding a different one!
Sure, I'll see what I can do and let you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)