Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

No, those are the possible IVs of the 4 IV dittos. They'd either have attack missing sp. att and speed, or have sp. att missing attack and sp. def. They're mainly used for breeding genderless pokemon like staryu, beldum or rotom. I'm trading them at 1 for 2 for the attack - sp. att one or 1 for 4 for the sp. att missing att one because they're still very rare, just thought I'd offer them because you said that you were looking for them. Alternatively check my thread for anything you're interested in or I can also offer modest HP ice rotoms, 5 IV timid rotoms, or 5 IV timid natural cure staryus.
Sorry, not too interested.

cmt for hp fire froakie i guess... i could guarantee you a hp fire eevee (bold or timid) within 1-3 days if you dont like anything or give you something to hold during that time. hope you can consider.

Hi! I'm new here so I don't know how many Life Orbs I should trade, but I am interested in the Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Froakie, and Klefki. I can purchase 2 Life Orbs right now at the Battle Maison.

cmt for hp fire froakie i guess... i could guarantee you a hp fire eevee (bold or timid) within 1-3 days if you dont like anything or give you something to hold during that time. hope you can consider.
Sorry I think I'll pass on the eevee for now, and I'm not interested in other things atm.

Hi! I'm new here so I don't know how many Life Orbs I should trade, but I am interested in the Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Froakie, and Klefki. I can purchase 2 Life Orbs right now at the Battle Maison.
I generally offer 4 IV spitbacks for Battle Maison Items, and I'm currently in need of an Assault Vest and Air Balloon. PM me.

please CMT for
Species:
Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll/Overgrow | Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Power Whip / Giga Drain
Notes: All 5 IV variants available.

Species:
Squirtle | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dragon Pulse

Species: Zubat | Ability: Infiltrator| Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird / Hypnosis / Defog

Species: Abra | Ability: Magic Guard | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: None

I have riolus!!

hello, its me again. Are u interested in impish hippopotas 6iv whirlwind and slack of for naive absol 6iv?
if not i can do a 5iv one for a abosl 5iv (-spe def) :)

Female 6IV Defiant Pawniard @ Lux Ball w/ Egg moves: (Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Revenge)
For a 6IV Absol?
No thank you.

Im interested in a male modest squirtle (:
I have a 5V adamant female larvitar with 4 egg moves
Sorry, I have larvitar.
please CMT for
Species:
Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll/Overgrow | Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves:
Power Whip / Giga Drain
Notes: All 5 IV variants available.

Species:
Squirtle | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dragon Pulse

Species: Zubat | Ability: Infiltrator| Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird / Hypnosis / Defog

Species: Abra | Ability: Magic Guard | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: None

I have riolus!!
Didn't see anything for now, sorry.
hello, its me again. Are u interested in impish hippopotas 6iv whirlwind and slack of for naive absol 6iv?
if not i can do a 5iv one for a abosl 5iv (-spe def) :)
I'd take a male 5 IV one if possible, I'll trade you in the morning. Logging off for now though.

Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 sheer force (moxie) female bagon for a naive justified female 6 IVs absol?

I keep getting 6 IVs super luck females and justified male it's so infuriating =S

I have other 6 IVs stuff in my feature section if you want to check out, but i think the bagon is the best.

We ofc can breed each other pokes

Hi, I'm really interested in a male bulbasaur:

Species: Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll/Overgrow | Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves:
Power Whip / Giga Drain
A 6 IV is preferable obviously but you'll probably only want to trade 6 IV for 6 IV? I have a male 6 IV HA Shroomish with Egg move bullet seed if you're interested in that.

If you prefer to trade for a 5 IV, I'd prefer 31/31/31/31/31/x.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move foul play (Dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wonder Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Thanks for reading!

CMT dor HP Fire Froakie
Sorry, didn't see anything
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 sheer force (moxie) female bagon for a naive justified female 6 IVs absol?

I keep getting 6 IVs super luck females and justified male it's so infuriating =S

I have other 6 IVs stuff in my feature section if you want to check out, but i think the bagon is the best.

We ofc can breed each other pokes
What ball is it in? And I'd have to breed a female, but I could get on that now.
Hi, I'm really interested in a male bulbasaur:

Species: Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll/Overgrow | Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves:
Power Whip / Giga Drain
A 6 IV is preferable obviously but you'll probably only want to trade 6 IV for 6 IV? I have a male 6 IV HA Shroomish with Egg move bullet seed if you're interested in that.

If you prefer to trade for a 5 IV, I'd prefer 31/31/31/31/31/x.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move foul play (Dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wonder Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Thanks for reading!
I'd trade a 5 IV one with the spread you requested for the 5 IV vullaby, unfortunately I'm not interested in the 6 iv shroomish though. PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)