Eli's 5IV pokeshop. legends, Shinies, HP!! I OFFER CLONING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am okay with the groudon without Iron head, and I can trade whenever you're ready. What megastone do you want for it?
I'm currently looking for stones for charizard Y, mewtwo Y, manetric, tyranitar and heracross. What timings are you usually available for trade?

I'm currently looking for stones for charizard Y, mewtwo Y, manetric, tyranitar and heracross. What timings are you usually available for trade?
I wont be able to clone all of these, because basically 1 stone is 1 pokemon cloned. Is there any stone you would prefer having over others? And Tomorrow, I'm available most of the day due to me being unable to get around because of snow & ice.

I wont be able to clone all of these, because basically 1 stone is 1 pokemon cloned. Is there any stone you would prefer having over others? And Tomorrow, I'm available most of the day due to me being unable to get around because of snow & ice.
If it's not too much, can I have the mewtwo y and manetric ones? I can only trade over the weekends though as I'm out of town so if you could wait till then I would be grateful.

I'm interested in Latias. Im willing to offer up to 5 pokemon from my thread or I would be willing to breed up to three flawless ivd pokemon of your choosing. Just let me know if you're interested in either offer. I don't offer legends unfortunately...

I'm interested in Latias. Im willing to offer up to 5 pokemon from my thread or I would be willing to breed up to three flawless ivd pokemon of your choosing. Just let me know if you're interested in either offer. I don't offer legends unfortunately...
Are any of your pokemons in special pokeballs?

While I somewhat doubt I have anything that would interest you

CMT for
Foongus
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: N/A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)