[Erik]'s Pokemon X Y Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to trade you a 5IV perfect impish HA gligar with egg moves agility and baton pass for one of your modest 5IV deino. If you would like to make the trade PM me.

no sorry, I don't have a trade thread; as I really don't have enough pokemon to trade yet. :/
If you want a 5iv pressure absol with egg move PlayRrough though, I could oblige.

edit; it's male with naive nature, BTW. Got it through some weird circumstances.

Hey, I'm back. I wanted to apologise for a really odd circumstance.
yesterday I was trying to finish the froakie I promised you, and I was lurking in the simple Q/A thread while I waited for the eggs to hatch, when all of a sudden; some guy comes out of the blue and offers me a perfect 5IV modest deino for free. Basically; long story short, I no longer have any need for a deino. I didn't want to cut the trade loose though, so I'm still working on the froakie. I've had really bad luck with IVs, and I have a short paper to write, but I hope to have it done before the end of the day and I'm willing to give it to you for free.

Hey, I'm back. I wanted to apologise for a really odd circumstance.
yesterday I was trying to finish the froakie I promised you, and I was lurking in the simple Q/A thread while I waited for the eggs to hatch, when all of a sudden; some guy comes out of the blue and offers me a perfect 5IV modest deino for free. Basically; long story short, I no longer have any need for a deino. I didn't want to cut the trade loose though, so I'm still working on the froakie. I've had really bad luck with IVs, and I have a short paper to write, but I hope to have it done before the end of the day and I'm willing to give it to you for free.
hey there, thx for getting back to me and thx for your update. maybe i can trade you a male/ female deino dependong on which one u dont have? so u have a pair? i also have modest/ timid deino, so that might be different to the one u have too. Cheers :D

yes i do, what have you got to offer? got a thread or a list or something? or few free to voice out any offers. thx
after looking at your want list, i would try getting a female torchic with 5 ivs, do you have any prefered nature of the torchic and what are the 5ivs that the torchic should have?

Last edited:
after looking at your want list, i would try getting a female torchic with 5 ivs, do you have any prefered nature of the torchic and what are the 5ivs that the torchic should have?
IV spread of (31,31,31,x,31,31) would be good and jolly :D
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)