Ever Felt That PGL Minigames Suck? : The Giveaway [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not anymore! This giveaway is here to spice those minigames a little!

I felt like I have received so many through giveaways so it is my turn to give out mine. I was going to do a shiny giveaway for my 256th post, but I just can't find an ESV that matches with any active TSV. Since I can't wait to give stuff back to people, I'll have this instead.

All of the pokemon I have for this current giveaway are male inside luxury balls except stated otherwise. Everything is also cloned.

How to enter
  1. Login to the Pokemon Global Link website
  2. Click PokeMilage Club > Mini Cart Adventure (chosen since this is more skill-based than the others..) > Level 3
  3. Post your results here along with the format below. You may post up to two proofs. I will only take the highest score. You must pick a pokemon as a participation reward.
Additional notes
  • In case of a tie, the winner will be determined using the Balloon Popping minigame, which is more luck based
  • Proofs: (1) Make sure they have your account on it, look at example below. Your proof is not valid if it does not show your account. You might want to minimize the magnification a little to be able to see both the result and your account. (2) Make sure to resize it accordingly so this thread won't be very hard to load. 640x480 is big enough.
  • Registration is open until 24th March 2015 11.00 PM GMT+7. Distribution regulations will be updated after the registration is closed
Format
In-game name:
FC:
Participation reward:

(proof)
Example
In-game name: Akane
Friend code: 0662-4514-3977
Participation reward: Mienfoo

Rewards
1st: Soundproof Snover♀ Brave 31.31.31.31.31.0 (Nest Ball) + Abomasite + participation reward, everything can be NNed!​
2nd - 5th: Super Luck Pidove♀ Jolly 31.31.31.31.31.31 + Scope Lens + participation reward, everything can be NNed!
6th - 10th: 2 participation rewards, anything can be NNed!
Everyone else: Participation reward
Now, the pokemons!

Whismur @ Choice Specs
Level 1 UT
Modest / Rattled (Scrappy)
31.x.31.31.31.31
Pound / Take Down / -- / --

Drillbur @ Focus Sash
Level 1 UT
Adamant / Sand Rush
31.31.31.x.31.31
Scratch / Mud Sport / Rapid Spin / --

Klefki @ Light Clay
Level 1 UT
Calm / Prankster
31.x.31.31.31.31
Fairy Lock / Tackle / Switcheroo / --

Mienfoo @ Life Orb
Level 1 UT
Jolly / Reckless
31.31.31.x.31.31
Baton Pass / Feint / Knock Off / Me First

Zorua @ Life Orb
Level 1 UT
Naive / Illusion
31.31.31.31.x.31

Dark Pulse / Memento / Sucker Punch / Extrasensory

and the grand prizes..​

Snover♀ @ Abomasite
Level 1 UT

Brave / Soundproof
Leech Seed / Avalanche / Seed Bomb / Bullet Seed

Pidove♀ @ Scope Lens
Level 1 UT
Jolly / Super Luck
Night Slash / Morning Sun / Hypnosis / Wish
Ladder
  1. KAIZA 24 Points
  2. (empty)
  3. (empty)
That's everything, have fun!

Last edited:
Well since nobody else participated I guess KAIZA should VM me when you can pick up the rewards.

Thanks for the participating in this little test giveaway, just trying some stuff out :)

For others that would like to get the mons I listed as reward except Pidove and Snover, you can post on my thread or VM me. I'll arrange a trade or GTS or whatevs. Mods can lock this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)