[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"Good evening, and tonight on The Town News, we are live at City Hall where a heated debate for who to 'lynch' for the day is occurring at this very momen-oh who am I kidding. The only thing going on here are two morons bickering at each other. CUT! *bzzt*"

"NO! KEEP THE CAMERA ROLLING! *bzzt*"

"I mean just look at the current state of everyone! The only people who are willing to put up a 'lynch' are these two idiots, and its towards each other. Nothing's going to happen at this rate! *bzzt*"

"W-well... *bzzt*"

"LISTEN! HE DESERVES TO BE 'LYNCHED' EVERYBODY! VEEDROCK DESERVES TO DIE!"

"Like hell I do! LonelyNess is the one who deserves to die! Like hell I'm doing THAT!"

"DO IT!"

"NO!"

"KILL VEEDROCK!"

"KILL LONELYNESS!"

"..."

"...yeah... This is idiotic. Let's go home guys..."

"B-but what about the 'lynch'?"

"...forget it. Seeing these idiots bicker like children is too much."

"..bah, fine."

As everybody starts leaving City Hall irritated, a sudden bang can be heard!

"B-BREAKING NEWS!? U-uh, I think The Mad Bomber has struck again! Come on cameraman, let's get to the source of the blast! And be careful with that equipment! *bzzt*"

"B-but we haven't even started filming any-"

"QUIET! LET'S GO! *bzzt*"

"Right right... *bzzt*"

Everyone storms back into City Hall expecting to see a large crater. However, it seems that something else happend.

"We've arrived at the scene of the blast! Fishin was found at the source, toppled over and stunned, but otherwise fine! Apparently it was some sort of prank! What kind of insensitive jackass would pull such a trick like that!? *bzzt*"

"You know we aren't even filmi-"

"Anyway, police will be searching for the culprit who did this! If this 'copycat bomber' is not stopped, who knows what kind of chaos this could cause, even if it isn't directly harmful! *bzzt*"

"U-um, we really should be going soon... *bzzt*"

"Crap, that's right. Well, thank you for watching The Town News and have a pleasan-"

"HOLD IT"

"FUCK! *bzzt*"

"OH GOD! *bzzt*"

Out of nowhere, Billymills jumped out into the middle of City Hall and called everyone's attention.

"GOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING FANS! I'M SURE YOU'VE ALL HAD A ROUGH TIME THROUGHOUT THIS ORDEAL! BUT I ASSURE YOU, I, BILLYMILLS, WILL BE YOUR GUIDING LIGHT THROUGHOUT THIS MADNESS! AFTER ALL, I AM THE SUPERSTAR! AND TOMORROW MORNING, I WILL LEAVE THIS TOWN, AFTER HAVING BROUGHT HAPPINESS TO EVERYBODY IN HERE! I'M SORRY TO LEAVE YOU FOLKS, BUT I NEED TO FILM AT A NEW LOCATION NOW! For tomorrow morning only, I will be offering FREE AUTOGRAPHS FOR ANYTHING THEY HAVE! So if you want a precious piece of history, be sure to meet me here at City Hall tomorrow morning before I leave! Thank you all and have a ni-"

Before Billymills could finish his longwinded speech, Laundry fell from the sky and crashed through the roof, nearly landing on Billymills! Laundry staggers around a bit as he stands up.

"Why hello there! Are you a fan as well? How wonderful, a fan who's willing to go to those lengths to get my autograph! I'm sorry though, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning, just like anyone else. After all, all my fans should have the same chance~*"

The flashy fool leaves City Hall, with everyone else looking in awe.

"What the hell just happened...? *bzzt*"

"Beats me, ma'am. *bzzt*"

"Bah, we don't have time to stick around! Come on, cameraman, let's get outta here! *bzzt*"

--
IT IS NOW NIGHT 5. DEADLINE IS 02:00 FRIDAY GMT!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Suddenly, everybody hears ANOTHER blast! Worried once again that there was a casualty, everyone rushes to asim's home! However, it seems once again that it was a false alarm, a mere prank. Who the fuck would pull this kind of crap, you all wonder. Suddenly, Lonelyness started laughing intensely.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I GOT YOU ALL GOOD! MAANNNN, YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES!"

There's a brief moment of silence before Lonelyness speaks up again.

"I guess I should formally introduce myself to everybody here!"

*ahem*
CyzirVisheen said:
Dear LonelyNess
You are a Prankster

The practical joker of the town, you love pulling innocent tricks on the unsuspecting citizens of the town. Unfortunately, you don't know when a joke goes too far, and as a result you are seen as a public nuisance. You don't care though, all you want to do is pull pranks and have fun. And that's exactly what you'll do now, during this time of chaos.

Because of the death of the Mailman, the post office has fallen into a state of panic and disarray. As a result, they aren't inspecting the packages properly. Your jokes this time will take advantage of this. Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Sending <USER> a _____ box." You will mail a package to that user. This package however, is empty, and rigged with a booby trap. Upon opening the box, a loud bang will be heard by the end of the day or night that its opened. It doesn't have any effect on that user though, other than irritating them.

Additionally, you have an unlimited number of boxes. If anyone tries to steal from you, they will find one Plain Box on you. As with your boxes though, they will be armed with your booby trap.

Finally, because of the nature of your pranks, if anyone inspects you, you will show up as "the Mad Bomber" "a Thief" and "a Hitman" randomly. Due to your history, it'll be difficult to prove otherwise.

You win if 2 different people open your packages.
"Oh man, this was fun. I gotta say, I've had a blast. But I think it's about I left this town, and start thinking up new pranks. But I assure you all, I'll be back! And when I do come back, I'll have even grander pranks to get you all with~"

Everybody, including the police, just stand there stunned, as the prolific prankster escapes the barricade closing the town from the rest of the world.

--

CONGRATULATIONS TO LONELYNESS, THE FIRST WINNER OF FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You do realise that his role made him gigantic target if gets inspected? Also who the fuck would have thought that people will be opening boxes in a game with bombs like that.

His wc was by no means easy, maybe luck based, but not easy. Also remember my role, doesn't make his job easier.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The fact that it took until night 5 to get my win condition fulfilled when I only had to get 2 boxes opened should tell you what a fucking pain it was to get it fulfilled >_>

Nowhere does it say he had to survive. Given two nights, he could get 2 boxes out into the world, and surely by end game somebody would have opened them. Calling shenanigans as well. Also I didn't open the box the first day because I forgot, and the second night it was removed from my possession.

I'm very surprised nobody capitalized on yesterday's lynch, it took a whole 2 votes to gain majority.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I doubt that, I'm p sure the boxes would become useless then, since he was doing this for "fun", where is the fun in all the actions happening after he died?

Also there is no guarantee someone opens the boxes after his death, it completely depends on if the Mad Bomber is still alive or I am still around.

I'd even say he got lucky he won before the Mad Bomber was out of the game, but I guess people just love to risk their lives don't they?

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
The moon shines sinisterly on the town tonight, as the townspeople go about their own things, pushing their own agendas in secret. However, one mysterious person can be seen approaching Amelia's home, completely armed with weapons on his whole body. That mysterious person is Altair. He gives a knock on the door and waits patiently.

"Hello? How may I help yo-"

*BANG!*

With no warning, Altair fires a piston into Amelia's forehead. His eyes roll back into his head and he falls on the ground, twitching slightly. Altair however, doesn't seem fazed in the slightest.

"Get up. You're not fooling me you monster. I know what you really are."

"Hehehe... Is that so?"

Amelia suddenly lurches back to his feet, and surprisingly the hole in his forehead has disappeared. And despite this sight, Altair remains unfazed. He takes a few steps forward, as Amelia does the same, both glowing with seemingly murderous intent.

"What exactly do you know about me anyway, fool..."

"Everything. After I accepted this job from my mysterious employer, I decided to do a bit of research. There's far more to you than everyone realizes. You... You murdered an innocent girl and placed the blame on Thorns many years ago... You are the one who has been going around and killing everyone in this town as well! You are... The Vampire!"

"Hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I see! I guess the cat's outta the bag! Indeed! I was the one seen flying across the night sky! And I am the one whose murders have been shown on television!"

"That's not quite all. I know everything. Let me read this little document I've compiled on you..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Amelia
You are a Vampire

You are a bloodthirsty fiend of the night. Though you've been on the run from a Vampire Hunter, you were challenged by the Devil to prove who is the mightier force of evil. For this purpose you've cast your undead eyes on this town, which has descended into chaos recently. You plan on taking it over during the madness, and establishing who is the superior evil in the paranormal world.
"Ahahahaa! Quite right, my good man! Anyway..."

"Hey! I'm not done yet! Let me go on..."

Also, because you're a vampire, you cannot die by normal means. if you are ever killed during the night you will simply revive by the end of that night. Certain abilities will render this ability useless though, so be careful.
"Are you done quite yet? I'm growing weary of this conversation quick. I DO have a game to win, y'know."

"Shut it. I'll be done when I'm done..."

Finally, since you're a vampire, you will die if ever exposed to sunlight. Because of this, you cannot make a post during the day.

You win if
*clap clap*

"GAhahahaha! That's very good! You've done your research indeed! You understand though what this means, right...? It means you simply cannot kill me, no matter what! I am IMMORTAL, you fool! How do you really expect to kill me!? Heh, no matter... Mekkah! Laundry! Please dispose of this foolish mortal imm-"

*BANG!*

Before Mekkah and Laundry arrive, Amelia is once again shot in the forehead. This time, he merely staggers back, and suddenly gives a vicious glare to Altair. The three start walking towards him, all with glowing red eyes.

"Hehehehe... You interrupted me while I was summoning my minions. How foolish. Oh well, I'm sure even YOU didn't see that com-"

Altair unloads the rest of the rounds from his pistol, tosses it aside and brandishes another. He glares right at Amelia, whose face is growing less and less amused.

"Sorry. I did. Like I said, I know EVERYTHING. Including your ability to convert people into your minions. To be precise, this is what they were..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Laundry,
You are the Mayor

As the mayor of this quaint little town, you are known for your kind, intelligent and patient demeanor. Of course, this is nothing but a facade, used to keep your approval ratings sky high. You lived a relatively peaceful but busy life, until the terroristic attacks on the town. Now your approval ratings hang in the balance. There are quite a few vicious criminals on the loose. If you don't rectify this situation soon, your ratings will plummet, and your re-election next month will be out of the question.

Being the mayor of this town, you hold more authority than everyone else. Therefore, your lynch vote is worth twice as much.

Also, if there are any users in jail during the day, you may send Cyzir Visheen a PM with the subject "Day X - Deciding <USER>'s fate." In the body, you must put either INNOCENT or GUILTY. If you deem them innocent, they will be freed from jail by the end of the day. If you deem them guilty, they will be stuck in jail for the rest of the game. Permanently jailed players are considered dead, and their role PM will be fully shown by the end of the day.
"Ahahaha, I see! I guess my facade in City Hall wasn't enough to fool you. Thank goodness City Hall was a nice, dark place constantly. Otherwise I might've had a few problems!"

*BANG!*

"Will you let me finish...?"

You win if all murderers do not win.
"As for you, Mekkah..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Mekkah
You are a Bounty Hunter

You're famous for hunting down and apprehending wanted criminals around the country, though you are known for losing half of them. You heard reports of a few criminals being in this town, and despite the fact that this town has descended into anarchy, your job will be to find and capture them.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Capturing <USER>." That player will be captured and sent into jail. By the start of the day, there will be a news report on the player in jail, and -that will reveal their Role Name. However, only the Mayor can decide whether to free them, keep them locked up until the end of the game, or keep them in jail until they are ready to be judged. Due to the crowding of the local jail, there can only be a maximum of two players inside. It is only a successful capture if the targets are locked up permanently. If someone is deemed innocent, you cannot capture them again, because that would make you look bad. Additionally, you are on thin ice with the authorities, consdering your iffy success rate and all. As such, you only have authority to successfully capture 3 players. If you fail to apprehend at least a few criminals after your third successful capture, you will be forced to leave the town.

The criminals you are seeking ar-
"You don't need to go on any further. After all, who I was supposed to capture no longer ma-"

*BANG!*

"I'LL FINISH WHEN I SAY I AM DONE."

You win if you apprehend two criminals.

"That's what you two were... However, thanks to that monster Amelia, you've become no more than mere minions!"

CyzirVisheen[/COLOR said:
Dear Mekkah,
You are a Vampire Minion

After having your blood drained from the Vampire, you were given a new form to dwell the earth in. You no longer retain your old abilities, but gain some interesting new ones. Because of your newfound vampiric powers, you are immune to night kills. However, there may be something in the game that can negate your abilities and even kill you, so be careful. Additionally, since you are a vampire, the sun is now your bane. As such, you will be unable to post during the day.
"You're quite talkative for somebody's who's gonna die soon, y'know..."

"I get that all the time."

You win if
"ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS. HUMAN! YOU WILL DIE HERE AND NOW! MEKKAH! LAUNDRY! LET'S CAPTURE THIS FOOL, AND KILL HIM EVER SO SLOWLY... THAT WILL TEA-"

*BANG BANG BANG!*

Altair suddenly takes out a shotgun, and blasts all three of them in the chest. Due to their recently converted bodies, both Mekkah and Laundry don't get back to their feet immediately, due to their slower regenerative abilities. Amelia however, stands immediately back and starts chasing Altair!

--

*Working on part two, please stand by~*

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Altair sprints through the town, taking an occasional shot at Amelia ever so often with his many pistols. Amelia however is no longer amused. His eyes are glowing a crimson red, and he isn't even staggering to any of the shots anymore.

"GYAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU FOOL! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! I'M IMMORTAL! YOU CAN'T KILL ME WITH NORMAL BULLETS! EVENTUALLY I'LL CATCH UP TO YOU, AND WHEN I DO, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!"

"Hah! I don't need no fancy weaponry to take you out. You'll see soon enough."

Soon, the chase ends with Altair's back against the wall in an old apartment complex. Amelia grins, and starts to slowly approach the cornered would-be assassin.

"It's game over for you. I'll admit, you did quite well for a mere mortal. But this is the extent of yo-"

*KABOOOM!*

Suddenly, several explosions go off! Altair had flung some grenades that he had de-pinned during the chase, and was waiting for the right time and place to hurl them at The Vampire! Altair dove for cover before the explosions, and the force was so great that it hurled Amelia straight through the wall and back outside.

<meanwhile...>

Billymills had started taking autographs for his final act in this town. There was a large crowd here, naturally, and he was enjoying the company of the people. Suddenly, a large explosion can be heard, and a flaming ball starts heading in his direction from the sky
!

"H-hey! What's that!?"

"A monster!"

"Nah, this is just part of Billymills' publicity stunt!"

"Of course!"

Billymills, however, stands there confused. He pays no mind to it, continuing to sign autographs for his fans. He then lays down his pen, and starts speaking into a microphone.

"ATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNTIIIIOOOON TOWNSPEOPLE! ARE YOU ALL HAVING A GREAT TIME?"

The crowd starts to go wild.

"THAT'S GREAAAATT! NOW THEN, I GUESS I'LL INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU ALL! I'LL TAKE A BRIEF SNIPPET FROM MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY, WHICH IS NOW AVAILABLE IN STORES!"

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear billymills
You are a SUPERSTAR~*

You are an extremely egotistical movie star who came to this town recently to start filming for your new flick. However, most of the film crew were killed in the explosions that triggered the current chaos in town. You don't really care about any of that though. All you want to do is show yourself off to the people in any way you can, and that is exactly what you'll do.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Offer to strike a few poses and sign an autograph for <USER>." You will attempt to dazzle him with various poses from your previous films, and then offer to sign an autograph for them for about 5 bucks. They will be so agitated by your actions that they will focus anything they were going to do on to you.

[THIS INFORMATION CAN BE SEEN IN MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY, SO I WON'T SPOIL TOO MUCH~*]

You win if you successfully show off to 4 users, and survive for one cycle.
"Anyways, I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It was fun being here, but now it's about time I w-"

The flaming fireball lands several feet from where Billymills is standing. He approaches the blazing object out of curiosity, and he starts to hear it utter something.

"...b...d... I n... bl...d"

"What?"

"I NEED BLOOD!"

Altair rushes to where The Vampire had landed, but he was too late! Amelia, face contorted with rage and hatred, started laughing maniacally.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU ALMOST HAD ME, YOU FOOL! THOSE GRENADES... HOW RECKLESS OF YOU! BUT NO MATTER! ONCE I DRINK THE BLOOD OF THIS FOOLISH HUMAN, I'LL BE BACK TO FULL STRENGTH AGAIN! AND I'LL HAVE YOU EVISCERATED, LIMB BY FUCKING LIMB!"

"Hah. You'll do no such thing."

"W-what!? What are you saying!? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME NOW!?"

"Oh not me, Amelia."

"MASTER!"

"MASTER!"

Mekkah and Laundry frantically sprint towards their master, with fear in their eyes.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

"WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE!? I'M JUST ABOUT TO WIN!"

"B-but... FUUUUUUCCKKK!"

Mekkah's body starts to turn to ash, as does Laundry's.

"Wh-what is going on!?"

"Well, it was obvious from the get-go that I wasn't going to be able to kill you normally. So what I've been doing is stalling for time."

"Stalling... Stalling for wha-OH GOD!"

Amelia too, starts to dissolve into ash. His face twists into a face of fear and fury, as he starts to understand the situation. The sun had begun to rise!

"...you...YOU... YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN! I'LL NEVER BE BESTED BY YOU!!! NEVER!!!"

He quickly lunges at Altair in a last-second attempt to take him out. However, by the time he reached him, Amelia's arms have dissolved into ash as well.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I-I... I WAS SO CLOSE! EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN... I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS GAME! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

His scream finally faded as the rest of his body turned to ash. Mekkah and Laundry had already dissolved into ash. With a large sigh, Altair grins and starts running! The police, startled by such an event, suddenly recognize this person as the one who killed Fuzznip! As the police chase him, a note flutters from his pocket suddenly. A mysterious message is written on it! Billymills grabs it and stuffs it into his pocket. Suddenly, a helicopter can be seen descending near City Hall! Billymills takes this signal and boards it immediately!

"Sir? Where to?"

"The next location for our film, of course! I've overstayed my welcome in this town, so if you'd kindly take us there posthaste..."

"Certainly, sir."

As the helicopter starts rising, a scream can be heard in the middle of the swarming people. Veedrock stared in awe as the helicopter holding the famous superstar ascends into the sky.

"OH BILLYMILLS!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!! MY NAME IS VEEDROCK AND I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAAAAANNNN! I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT MEEEEE!!!"

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Veedrock,
You are a Fanboy

You are the loyal follower of a very popular superstar. You've collected a massive amount of merchandise related to him, including all of his movies, a signed t-shirt, and even his left sock, drenched in his sweat. You know he came to this town to shoot a movie, but no one has seen him since the start of the madness that has engulfed this town. You plan on finding him, and perhaps getting a very special gift from him as well...

You have no abilities at the moment. Other than your unusual obsession for the superstar, you have no real outstanding traits. You don't care though. As long as you know your idol is alive and well, you couldn't care less about everything else. As the game goes on though, you may gain additional abilities.
He continues his speech, but it is briefly drowned out by the sound of the helicopter suddenly making a loud noise.

You win if you obtain a special piece of the superstar's paraphernalia, the Superstar wins, and you are able to sell the piece of the superstar's paraphernalia. THIS WIN CONDITION CANNOT BE ALTERED.
"ANYWAYYYYY, AFTER DUBULOUS' DEATH, I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND ANYBODY SUITABLE ENOUGH TO SELL IT, SO I DECIDED TO HANG ON TO IT IN THE END! BESIDES, THINKING ABOUT IT, SELLING SUCH A VALUABLE PIECE OF TREASURE WOULD BE INSANE, FOR A FAN LIKE ME!!! BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE!"

He suddenly throws the book aside, like mere trash.

"I... I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU BILLYMILLS!"

Veedrock starts to sprint out the barricade, following the helicopter frantically. As he does, he can also see Altair as well, running alongside him. Both of them escape the town, having fulfilled each of their ultimate dreams. As they continue running, a tree suddenly disappears near the path Veedrock was running.

As the town starts gossiping about the latest happenings, a scruffy man suddenly walks out of jail. It was Daquiri! After the death of the mayor, the police decided that keeping him in jail any longer would be unwise, with no one to judge him properly. Several people rooting for his release swarm him, and start celebrating. However, police ask for the cooperation from the townspeople in finding The Mad Bomber, and suggest people continue the 'lynch' in the mayor's honor. Despite all of the events that happened, the remaining people in the town prepare for today's 'lynch', and hope they are able to execute the terrorist once and for all.

<back in the helicopter>

"Ahhh I had so much fun in the town, I really did. I hope I'm able to go back soon."

"I heard. Must've been a wild time there, eh? Oh by the way, what is that scrap of paper you picked up?"

"Oh this? That's a good question! Lemme read it..."

Cyzirvisheen said:
Dear Da Letter El/Altair
You are a Hitman

You are a professional assassin who does his job cleanly and efficiently. You were originally hired by the Mad Bomber to kill the Mailman, but since you've fulfilled the contract, you severed your ties with him. You recently got another large sum of money from an anonymous client, and are now waiting for your client to give you your new target.

You know your anonymous client has your number in their cell phone, and in this town only you know the true purpose of the phone. If the holder of the Cell Phone sends CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Target: <USER>", you will have your new target. Once your target is chosen, you will prepare for the kill for exactly one day and one night. No matter what happens to you during that time, you will shrug it off and continue preparing until the day comes (except death of course). But if your target is killed or lynched before you complete your job, the holder of the Cell Phone must send another PM with "Night X - Target: <USER>". When you are finally ready to kill your target, you will be prepared for all eventualities. In other words", your kill cannot be prevented in any way.

You win if you successfully carry out an assassination.
"Huh. What an interesting fellow."

"Hah, indeed. I wonder if we'll be able to see him again..."

--

CONGRATUATIONS TO BILLYMILLS, VEEDROCK, AND ALTAIR, FOR WINNING FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA!
IT IS NOW DAY 6! THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 04:00 PM GMT SUNDAY!

I am sure I have a right to complain because I really got namekilled/targetted in Amelia's game. Namekills really suck, so fuck you whoever killed me. Seriously fucking die in a fire. Let's reward the people who actually care about the game by killing them so in the endgame we are left with a bunch of shitty users who idled all game!

I was sitting pretty to have a lot of fun with this game, and I guess I am really bothered that none of my big moves got to play out, considering I literally set myself up perfectly... I guess I will say more in the postgame thread.

To the (BAN ME PLEASE), it has been fun, no hard feelings, but you were beat ;) (PS im rooting for you now though!)

I am sure I have a right to complain because I really got namekilled/targetted in Amelia's game. Namekills really suck, so fuck you whoever killed me. Seriously fucking die in a fire. Let's reward the people who actually care about the game by killing them so in the endgame we are left with a bunch of shitty users who idled all game!

I was sitting pretty to have a lot of fun with this game, and I guess I am really bothered that none of my big moves got to play out, considering I literally set myself up perfectly... I guess I will say more in the postgame thread.

To the (BAN ME PLEASE), it has been fun, no hard feelings, but you were beat ;) (PS im rooting for you now though!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)