[Expert] SANDSEMONIUM - Postgame Up! Winners: MEDS and MUDS

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
VOTE DALETTEREL

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

WHO

WHO WHO WHO WHO

FUCKING LOVE THE BAHA MEN; THEY COME FROM A VERY GREAT COUNTRY. I BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHICH ONE. I HAPPEN TO BE LOCATED THERE.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
CAN'T READ MY
CAN'T READ MY
NO HE CAN'T READ MY
POKER FACE

SUH SUH SUH SUH SUBBING TIME
SUH SUH SUH SUH SUB

as we all know, Walrein decided to tickle his tool at a time and place where this kind of activity might be spotted.

we also know that he lives in texan and his clearly-upright parents were shocked at this moral depravity, so he has been grounded.

as such, Jalmont has subbed in for Walrein for the second time in a week.

Hey everyone the meds really need to get it together so I am going to lead us.
BG protect all claim.

p.s. here is my full role PM.

Quagsires said:
Dear Walrein/Jalmont,
You are A Sexy Nurse.

You are pretty much some ho dressed in a nurse costume. Let's be honest here you don't really have any medical training, but god damn do you look hot in that nurse outfit. You have so many dicks in your anus that you have literally lost count. The only reason you're working with the MEDS is that they think that a slutty hooker would be useful. Also you are <snip>ing the MEDS BIG BOSS.

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX -Seduce USER" You will visit USER in the middle of the night and <snip> them silly, preventing them from using their action that night.

Additionally, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX -Inject USER with ILLEGAL MEDS" You will find USER, tie them up, and inject them with a wide variety of ILLEGAL MEDS that you have acquired through many nights of promiscuity. This could have either a negative or positive effect, depending on how much of a resistance USER has to ILLEGAL MEDS.

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - Talk USER into voting USER2”. You will use your "charisma" to convince USER to vote for USER2.

Because you are so <snip>ed up on <snip>s, you must post sing a song at least once in every one of your posts.

You are allied with the MEDS. To win, you must dispose of all threats and gain the MEDS.
Also neutrals please contact so I know who to give the win to in case of a kingmaker situation.

edit: omg i forgot my post restriction please dont godkill me aaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream, try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream

lynch kok

jalmont is almost as much of a whore as the government, chuck e cheese is like 5 fucking times better. and it has pizza and that bike thing holy shit it's like

ride that instead of a dick, slut

Yeti

dark saturday
DAYLINE

After a massive cluster of votes for nobody in particular that results in obnoxious calculations, the tally is IN:
kingofkongs has won the lynch and received the BPV.

Everyone who voted has received 5 profit for their actions.

The penalty of -25 profit per faction for failing to have at least one member place a vote has been applied to:
NOBODY!

Amazingly, even the idlest of factions managed to have at least one person vote.
Shocker.

LightWolf sighs, as it seems the days of billyrollin are over and nobody followed him. Or maybe nobody wanted to help these schmucks BPV each other up.

His team rushes towards him, trying to talk, but their cries are ignored, and instead they turn to Yeti, standing off to the side extorting money from another sadsack faction.

"WHY DOES HE NEVER TALK TO US?!" they yell, and she looks up, startled by their rampage.

"SUB HIM OUT, WE WANT VINTAGEBOOKS!" shout LightWolf'sallies.

"wtf stop go away please don't," Yeti protests, taken back by their rage.

"LightWolf your team is on my dick, either join them and talk or well, VintageBooks will just have to take your place, I mean with jalmont and his "sexy" pics they have a new leader with a bigger rack so I just, don't know if they need you..."

But he just sadidles that his team would prefer another CapName user over him then silently ragequits.

"Ugh......" Yeti huffs, before turning around to the screams of one faction trying to unite.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE STILL DOING IT WRONG!" Quagsires fumes, staring at his crippled inbox from their nonsense PMs.

They stare at each other in shock, and quickly rush off to recalculate their infiltrator(s).

"Dude Spiffy is supposed to be back, he's finally run out of places to explore," Yeti remarks, and Quagsires frowns.

"I wouldn't be so sure........."

Suddenly, a live feed pops up on the giant screen in the hotel.

You all see Spiffy in some dark, cave-like tunnel system, wandering around with ancient writing on the wall.

"Hey guys it's me exploring!!" he says cheerfully, happy his long quest is almost over.

He walks into a room with a sarcophagus in the middle, and you all stare on in shock.

"Look I've finally found the -" Spiffy starts, but someone's shout cuts him off.

You turn around to see the eternal scholar himself, billymills, yelling something at the screen.

"Don't GET OUT OF THERE IT'S TOXIC MOULD AND FUNGI SPORES!!!" he screams, staring at the strange fungal substance growing on all the walls.

"What?" asks the ill-fated explorer, leaning against the wall.

Then Spiffy shrieks and collapses to the ground. You can see his flesh being eaten off by this brutal mould.

"It was flesh-eating bacteria........." billy sighs, watching as his buttbuddy I mean scumbuddy I mean err whatever has his skin entirely removed via angry microbes.

"Oh........................"

Dear Spiffy,
You are Lebron James

You are the has been star of the Cavaliers, who apparently do not care about you whatsoever due to them doing so well without you. In fact, how do you even manage to live with yourself knowing that no one really cares about you? All you have is the hood, but apparently the STARS see something more in you, as you have been as star in the past when you were once great. Of course, they expect quite a lot of you, so you better perform for them…

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX - I'm sexy and I know it USER.” USER will look at you and mistake you as someone who has actually done something with their lives, causing them to drool over your horribleness and sleep with you.

Additionally, every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX -Stand near USER.” You are still quite a large man, especially since you got in the NBA for being tall, and thus whenever you stand next to USER, no one else will dare lay a finger on them.

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - Pay off a few people in the know about USER.” You will fork over a few wads of cash in order to get your people to give you info about USER, giving you their entire role pm.

<snip>

You are allied with the STARS. To win, you must dispose of all threats and gain the STARS.
With three STARS dead by N2's start in a bizarre display of "wtf went wrong", the remaining STAR(S) sadly slink away, retreating into "we're doomed"land.

"Oh man LEBRON is dead?! Now I can't beat him like I beat Shaq," askaninjask sighs, shuffling his feet in the dirt, saddened by this turn of events.

rip spiffy always watch for flesh-eating fungus

Suddenly, the world begins shaking. Tiny crystals that look like glitter and snow begin falling.

"WTF is happening?!" shouts Paperblade, who is rather confused by all this mess.

"Are we in a... SNOWS globe?" asks Nightmare Jigglypuff, holding his hand out to catch the falling substance.

The lines between reality and fantasy begin to blur, as you partially enter someone's dream state, but are then sucked back out.

When things finally settle back down, it is night, and you all realize that instead of targeting or idling as you intended, your actions have been forcibly randomized!!!

Sheesh, sure hope this doesn't happen again............

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in 48 hours, 1/27 at 3PM PST. 3:00:00!!!!!

Results going out, The Shop results will be added in an edit.

OOOOOOKAY

Shop results:
FIVE SUNGLASSES have been purchased.
General Spoon, Walrein, HD, & Agape pooled profit to buy General Spoon the Knight of Cydonia.
Some MUDS were purchased.
Spiffy's Mind was bid upon and won.
Amy Winehouse's HEART was purchased.
Some SANDS are obtained as well.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah idiots buying knockoffs
should be all

Yeti

dark saturday
because there are some major PROBLEMS in this game:

rule 40 is actually unspecific as to if you need the entire faction to send the uniting PM or not.
as such, to save our inboxes and because this is really messing you guys up, if TWO people actually allied with that faction can get the right combination of users in their PM, you will unite. this gives you two shots a night to not only have two legit members of your faction send, but to get the right playerlist.
basically, if i am mekkah, and i send "n0 - unite with ipl, lesm, bass and fishin" and my buddy bass sends the same, with my name instead of his, because we are so good at mafia we can root out the mole on n0, and they don't send anything, we will unite.

this will save some of you from alerting the moles, if you HAVEN'T ALREADY.
also YOU CAN UNITE ON IRC. OMG PLEASE GIVE US ACTIONS ON IRC IF WE ARE ON.

additionally, MOLES HAVE SAFECLAIMS. additionally-additionally, fake PMs may have been written by the hosts, because otherwise, the flavor would have too strong of a discrepancy for factions who were written exclusively by one person. some factions had both of us writing PMs.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

With some missing actions and a lot of commotion about uniting, the sun rises on yet another fine day.

Today, another man has turned up dead. After much searching, you discover only the one body, though some more people are missing.

"Geeze, what's up with his arm?" asks someone, looking at the strong bruising prominent around what looks like an injection site on Brammi's arm.

Brammi is frozen is a seizing position, hidden in a back alley and left for dead. Which he is.

Dear Brammi,
You are Happy Feet.

Cute little penguin ^__^. You are vocally challenged though, but luckily your lightning-fast feet more than make up for any auditory shortcomings. By dancing the night away, not only did you save your entire colony from evil people overfishing, but you GOT THE GIRL, and now a sequel! Also your parents finally loved you. Also you met some Mexicans and a really fathead penguin. But you’re cute.

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX - Be cute as <snip> around USER”. You will be so cute around USER, DANCE DANCE DANCING, that killers will be halted in their tracks and unable to kill USER.

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - Stare at USER from the other side of the glass”. While you are in the zoo, it is assured USER will come visit you, and by pretending you’re not much smarter than them, you will be able to ascertain their entire Role PM.

<snip>

You are allied with the SNOWS. To win, you must dispose of all threats and gain the SNOWS.
The dead STARS stare in shock.

"WTF IT'S NOT ONE OF US?!?!?!?!"

Apparently not!

In addition, billymills, HD and ginganinja are all missing, but with no body to be found, they are presumed alive, just adventuring. They cannot post ITT or be targeted.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 48 hours, 1/29, 3PM PST as always. Results will go out soon.

THE LYNCH:
Only ONE member of your faction can vote. If more than one votes, u sad.
The reward for a faction's successful completion: profit.
The punishment for 0 or 2+ votes: negative profit.
The reward for the lynch winner: 150 profit.
The reward for everyone who votes: 25 profit.

THE SHOP
Updated asap.

Yeti

dark saturday
hey guys it's.... day three. not four. k

ALL RESULTS ARE OUT CONTACT ME IF SOMETHING IS SCREWY OR YOU DIDN'T GET THEM ETC.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FJ4Nnd6QmQySWJjSWlKVHFuY1VXaVE&hl=en_US#gid=2
^ the shop, updated with items.

ALL D2 AND D1 ITEMS THAT STILL HAVE A QUANTITY AND ARE NOT SLASHED THROUGH ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

imperfectluck has been subbed in for zorbees on request.

Still need another sub - edit, think we're good.

Seven Deadly Sins has been subbed in for Da Letter El because DLE got a life. Man, one of the lucky ones :(

Hey everyone if you need MEDS please contact me asap. I am selling my MEDS at a discount, for today, and today only! Why waste time with Prescirption MEDS when you get illegal MEDS for 50% off! This is a limited time offer and you don't want to miss out!!!

ps all MEDS please forward me your role PM thanks.

edit: omg i forgot my post restriction again please dont godkill me aaaaaaaaaaaa

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream, try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)