Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Hasty Yveltal looks nice. Can I use it as trade-bait? Also, what's your Friend Safari?
Yeah, it's fully redis :). Go wild. Also, my friend safari is ground I believe. Don't know what's in it cause I never bothered checking. I have to go to baseball practice now, but I have a spare clone of yveltal ready, so when I get back in about 2ish hours, we can trade then if you would still be available.

Yeah, it's fully redis :). Go wild. Also, my friend safari is ground I believe. Don't know what's in it cause I never bothered checking. I have to go to baseball practice now, but I have a spare clone of yveltal ready, so when I get back in about 2ish hours, we can trade then if you would still be available.
Okay, thanks. I asked because unlike the other legendaries, it doesn't say.

They're both pretty tempting. Do they have blue pentagons? If so, then I'm sold. What would you like for them?

Thanks, but I already have Tundra without Rage Powder, which is why it's still on the list.

As for your list, is your Tyrogue unevolved? I'd like to clone it & have all 3 of its evolved forms. The same question applies to Cottonee (but for the pre-evolution moves). Also, do you know your Vivillon pattern?
You edited this so i never saw it .

All of my pokemon are level 1 untouched .
My vivilion is high plain ( also have shiny ) .

Hi Unowninator ! I asked you to CMT for your bold Yveltal a while ago. ( This one : PS'd 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 Bold )
You told me you wanted my Dream Ball Shiny Alakazam and my Shiny Slurpuff. Can you CMT again for Yveltal ? I didn't see anything else unfortunately so if you could just choose one it would be cool ;)

You edited this so i never saw it .

All of my pokemon are level 1 untouched .
My vivilion is high plain ( also have shiny ) .
Oops, sorry. I guess I'll take those 2 after all.
CMT for Luxury Ball HA Karrablast
Unfortunately, nothing you have interests me. Sorry.

Hi Unowninator ! I asked you to CMT for your bold Yveltal a while ago. ( This one : PS'd 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 Bold )
You told me you wanted my Dream Ball Shiny Alakazam and my Shiny Slurpuff. Can you CMT again for Yveltal ? I didn't see anything else unfortunately so if you could just choose one it would be cool ;)
Oops, sorry, Well, to be honest, I just wanted Slurpuff for the egg moves & 6IVs, so Slurpuff it is. What's in your Safari?

Oops, sorry, Well, to be honest, I just wanted Slurpuff for the egg moves & 6IVs, so Slurpuff it is. What's in your Safari?
OK I'll ask my cloner to clone it tomorrow then :) My Safari is ground ( not sure though ) and I don't know which pokes are inside sorry :(

Hi, what do you want for your Naive Diancie? I have a Mild 5iv Speed Boost Caravahna in a Dream Ball (Destiny Bond as an egg move), a Bold male 5iv HA Espurr, and a Jolly 5iv Bagon with Dragon Dance and Fire Fang. All of these are Kalos Bred. Would you go 3 for 1?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that Speed Boost was Caravahna's Hidden Ability; as such it's actually a Mild 5iv HA Speed Boost Caravahna in a Dream Ball. (Still with Destiny Bond as an egg move).

Last edited:
Hi, what do you want for your Naive Diancie? I have a Mild 5iv Speed Boost Caravahna in a Dream Ball (Destiny Bond as an egg move), a Bold male 5iv HA Espurr, and a Jolly 5iv Bagon with Dragon Dance and Fire Fang. All of these are Kalos Bred. Would you go 3 for 1?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that Speed Boost was Caravahna's Hidden Ability; as such it's actually a Mild 5iv HA Speed Boost Caravahna in a Dream Ball. (Still with Destiny Bond as an egg move).
I honestly prefer regular Pokeballs to hide the possibility of past gen moves, such as Zen Headbutt and Super Fang. What's Bagon's ability? Also, what's your Vivillon pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)