Fake Ancients. lols.

Some fake Pokemon I did for your (ok... my own) amusement.

We start off with this hapless creature, PEROCHEET. It is closely related to bird pokemon and lived millions of years ago, although it is rumored to still be alive today. If it were in a game, it would be that super-rare thing you find in that one specific patch of grass. It is NORMAL type. It's unevolved so it kinda sucks and you would never use it in an actual battle.

At level 30 or whatever it evolves into PEROCREST. It realized it needed to be tougher, so it adapted to be the FIGHTING-type. It is highly combative, charging enemies with its thick skull. Scientists speculate that it was warm-blooded.

At level 50, it may become:

PERORANT. FIGHTING-type. This thing is mean.

Alternatively, if you were surfing at the time of the level-50-uppage:

PEROWAVE. Water/Fighting.

OR, if... you were flying... say... if flying were a state like surfing is, which it would be in this hypothetical game cos it would be cool:

PEROWING. Fighting/Flying. Uses its long legs for combat.

Hope I haven't bored you to tears! I could have gone into more excruciating detail about their hypothetical stats and such but I don't know if anyone cares.

If it were real, this set could egg-move dragon dance!

I love the surfing-flying evolve. Buti just had a new idea:
Get lvl 50. If you use Rock Smash, it evolves to Perorant, and so on.

Also, a Fighting Flyingmon would be awesome =D
Me favorites are ate perocheet and perocrest.

Do you use MS Paint?

Thanks so much everyone for the feedback!

Pombo: That's an interesting idea with Rock Smash! I must fine-tune this concept. I too would really enjoy a Flying/Fighting Pokemon in the actual game! Thanks!

Atyroki: Thanks! I use PaintTool Sai, actually, but I can see why you'd think that.

cantab: Well, it started with Perocheet kinda sounding like parakeet, and I wanted it to seem kind of bird-related with its parrot-like color scheme. The rest just kind of went from there.

TooeyNooey: Thank you very much! I'd love to keep postin em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)