Fart tastes diffrent

As you may know farting is a gas like chemical produced by your stomach or something, anyways i farted silently and i tasted the fart, it tasted like stingy soury stuff... The same day i farted loudly i tasted it once more.. And the result was not good, long story short farts dont taste the same.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
As you may know farting is a gas like chemical produced by your stomach or something, anyways i farted silently and i tasted the fart, it tasted like stingy soury stuff... The same day i farted loudly i tasted it once more.. And the result was not good, long story short farts dont taste the same.
they do taste the same, you just tasted the second one louder than the first.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
friend how you going to drop this thread and log off right away and not log back on...one might ask what is your fart made of? for particles to somehow land on your tongue where you can deduce the flavor profile is quite interesting yet horrifying at the same time.

farts speak louder than words

i don't know what's worse, the idea that OP is spraying enough ass chemicals in the air to taste them, or the more likely outcome that they're a sick fuck imagining the taste

friend how you going to drop this thread and log off right away and not log back on...one might ask what is your fart made of? for particles to somehow land on your tongue where you can deduce the flavor profile is quite interesting yet horrifying at the same time.

farts speak louder than words
Wikipedia said:
dimethyl sulfide, dimethyl disulfide and dimethyl trisulfide are present in flatus. The benzopyrrole volatiles indole and skatole have an odor of mothballs, and therefore probably do not contribute greatly to the characteristic odor of flatus.
WIkipedia said:
Dimethyl trisulfide has been found in volatiles emitted from cooked onion, leek and other Allium species, from broccoli and cabbage, as well as from Limburger cheese,[5] and is involved in the unpalatable aroma of aged beer and stale Japanese sake.[6]

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
how would farts taste as a liquid or a solid? these are the questions we should be learning about in 10th grade chemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)