Strategy & Metagame Featured UU RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi,

I'd like to write a Featured UU RMT for the next issue of The Smog. Here are the main details of the RMT I'd like to feature:

The team is All Falls Down by dodmen, which I believe deserves to be featured as it showcases the biggest threat in UU in Feraligatr, alongside Pokemon rising in popularity such as Krookodile and Dragalge. Overall it provides an effective representation of the current metagame, and is also a proven success having topped the ladder.

Thanks for your time!

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm fine with this, it's a proven style of article and I won't doubt your knowledge of the tier so there shouldn't be too many hitches. This issue's deadline is May 3rd, so try to get it done by then (as I imagine you will want this released ASAP while it's still relevant). Approved.

As far as I can tell, you don't have Article Workshop access and I don't think global mods gives you access to all forums so I'll tag the usual people Jellicent Bummer and Toast++ to give you access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)