Feraligatr Sweeping Build (OU/UU Doubles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the build

-Ice Punch
-Liquidation
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch

Sheer Force
Life Orb/Mystic Water/Leftovers
Tera Type: Water

I am yet to test this and the build is from Haydunn’s video where he sweeps with the cheeks gator in singles, so as of right now, it’s all theoretical. Idk much about how Feraligatr is used, so this build might already have been posted.
The game-plan is simple: use something like an Incineroar to click Fake-Out on the biggest threat on the field while Feraligatr uses Dragon Dance. Alternatively, Amoongus with Rage Powder and/or Spore can work wonders for this build as well.
Now, as for how it fits into the metagame, it can struggle with Ogerpon Wellspring and other Water Absorb/Storm Drain users, so it’s good to bring along something to deal with those, such as a ‘mon with a flying- or poison-type move. A flying-type is especially important for dealing with Amoongus and the like, so Jumpluff, whose grass typing makes it immune to Spore and Rage Powder paired STAB Aerial Ace make it incredibly useful for dealing with that filthy mushroom (the same one that pairs well with Feraligatr). Other than that, Follow Me users also allow it to set up fairly well.

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
hey, thanks for your interested in ou analyses!

we follow a reservation system for analyses. when sets are up for reservation, you can claim them in the reservation index here and then start the writing process. you can watch the thread to get notified when something becomes available too

this set wasn’t reserved and isn’t up for reservation, so im locking and moving this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)