Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayy bud! What up? See if these are worth anything?:
Ralts(female)
timid nature
Egg moves:shadow sneak :P
available in both dream and moon ball and im offering both :)

Ayy bud! What up? See if these are worth anything?:
Ralts(female)
timid nature
Egg moves:shadow sneak :P
available in both dream and moon ball and im offering both :)
I'm honestly not interested in those, sorry. But maybe other people are :)

Hi Fluke!

Wondering if I could have a Ferrothorn? (listed in the free stuff section)
I've put in a level 29 Psyduck with the message "Thanks Fluke"

Thanks Fluke :)
Sent! Enjoy.

Don't worry, no dumb questions exist. A spitback is a Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

I can give you spitbacks of the HA Tyrunt and HA Amaura. You can have them for free :)

And I'd also be up for a match or two. Hope to hear from you.
Ah, in that case I definitely have some of those, I know I have wish eevee, HA brave bird zubat, and HA scraggy with drain punch. They all have near perfect or perfect IVs and most have a good nature. Let me know if you want any of those, I'd love to give you something in return but if you don't need anything then I would be super grateful for the free HA Tyrunt and Amaura. I'm planning to breed competitive shinies from them.

I only have one team currently, it has one OU mega, which I swap between two different ones. I would love to battle, I'm always up for a challenging match. I will get you my FC after I get done with classes for the day.

Ah, in that case I definitely have some of those, I know I have wish eevee, HA brave bird zubat, and HA scraggy with drain punch. They all have near perfect or perfect IVs and most have a good nature. Let me know if you want any of those, I'd love to give you something in return but if you don't need anything then I would be super grateful for the free HA Tyrunt and Amaura. I'm planning to breed competitive shinies from them.

I only have one team currently, it has one OU mega, which I swap between two different ones. I would love to battle, I'm always up for a challenging match. I will get you my FC after I get done with classes for the day.
Seems like our timezones are pretty different, haha. It's 20:30 PM for me right now, and I'll be going offline in a bit since I have to get up early. I'm guessing we have to get this done in the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)