Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol have you bred the pertilil yet? I don't know about today, but can you be on after 7 hrs? Its sorta the bedtime for me. probably post a few times in some other thread and then,lights out. :3

Lol have you bred the pertilil yet? I don't know about today, but can you be on after 7 hrs? Its sorta the bedtime for me. probably post a few times in some other thread and then,lights out. :3
In 7 hours it'll be around 23:00 PM for me, so I guess we can. Haven't bred it yet, but I'll try to get to it.

Shoot, I went off when you got back on. Let me know when you're back again.

Did you ready my PM? When can you trade?

Alright, let me know when you can trade.

I can't find it, I think it got sniped. Can you redeposit something else?

If you take a look at the "Free Stuff" section, you'll see that I'm offering a BR HA Feraligatr for free. Let me know if you're interested.
I can trade and battle in either 30-40 minutes after I shower or about 2-2.5 hours from when I post this (after taking a nap and eating lunch). Or later than that, but I know it's later in the day for you. Whichever works for you. I'll check this post after I shower for an update.

Hi Fluke,
I made it know I was available for trade aw hile ago, but that post was deleted, so I guessed I should mention it again that for the remaining part of the day I can be online for trading, if you've got the oppurtunity as well that is

I can trade and battle in either 30-40 minutes after I shower or about 2-2.5 hours from when I post this (after taking a nap and eating lunch). Or later than that, but I know it's later in the day for you. Whichever works for you. I'll check this post after I shower for an update.
I'll be available from now on.

Hi Fluke,
I made it know I was available for trade aw hile ago, but that post was deleted, so I guessed I should mention it again that for the remaining part of the day I can be online for trading, if you've got the oppurtunity as well that is
Oh, didn't notice. I can trade now :)

Hey Fluke, noticed you don't have the HA available for sneasel. Would you be interested in it?
Depends, what would you want for it?

SMALL ADDITION

#493 - Arceus
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Nature: Timid Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Shadow Force | Defog
Injected Wonder Card by Antar
Fully Redistributable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)