For A Limited Time Only! Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Limited Time Only! Tournament (Round 2)
approved by Bloo

DP OU, like any metagame, has had its share of controversial bans. You probably know what those are. This tournament gives you a chance to play with your old favorites, and maybe even some who *might* have had of fair shot of staying in OU for a time!

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Generation IV
  • Single Elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online. You are absolutely not allowed to use any Pokemon in Uber except those I release.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Moves Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause (if applicable)
  • No unspecified Ubers
  • I will be letting some controversial Ubers that were banned near the end of Gen 4 and even a weakened Uber or two into each round.
  • If more people sign up and it goes to more than 6 rounds I will let more than one out per round.
Extend match for R1 :

undisputed vs Hantsuki
M Dragon vs Pkrs
SoT vs Solace
fatty vs Cheezitking
wilson46 vs Bowl Cut
HR. vs kd24
idiotfrommars vs Ojama
Evire vs Colchonero
WhiteQueen vs Grimm70
Malekith vs Rydro
Celebi42 vs Lakers
Akola vs Foster
lapras6666 vs ENZO

You have until the 3rd of November to play.

Round 2

Aqualouis vs T-Dogg
Myzozoa vs Bloo
-Manu- vs HBK
LizardMan vs SethZiBrittania
undisputed vs Kefka
doominic77 vs Vinc2612
Rydro vs ~GreenCore
xtrashine vs Kaluun
Saijo vs Pikaone
Steven Snype vs Victini The owneadorr
reyscarface vs Vaz
FelixMinamimoto vs Heist
Solace vs Tobes
Taylor vs 6A9 Ace Matador
Cost vs SGV
[K-12] The Madchine vs Genxim
MarceloDK vs badabing
Colchonero vs McMeghan
Bartman101 vs blarajan
Foster vs Lamppost
Cricri95 vs ENZO
WhiteQueen vs EspyJoel
Go10 vs obina
kuja20 vs Agammemnon
HR. vs Mynism
Maaf vs Cheezitking
M Dragon vs Rewer
Scimjara vs Brotom
idiotfrommars vs Bad Ass
wilson46 vs Gideon
DarkLoïc vs tito
SoulWind vs elDino

This round, I'm releasing Deoxys-S, Salamence & Garchomp. You can't use any Platinum or HG/SS moves, Rotom-a isn't allowed too. Everything else will be standart and identical to the current metagame.
You must send me the log to confirm the win. If the log isn't sent I won't confirm the win.

Deadline is November 11th.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are the move tutors from Pl and HGSS : Pain Split, Low Kick, Block, Uproar, Heat Wave, Seed Bomb, Outrage, Mud Slap (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Sucker Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Super Fang, Spite, Last Ressort, Gunk Shot, Endeavor, Heal Bell, Gravity, Aqua Tail, Role Play, Swift (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Iron Defense, Vacuum Wave, Twister, Sky Attack, Dive, Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), AncientPower, Zen Headbutt, Signal Beam, Bounce, Magic Coat, Snore (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Rollout (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Knock Off, String Shot, Worry Seed, Gastro Acid, Synthesis, Fury Cutter (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Earth Power, Iron Head, Trick, Air Cutter, Tailwind, Icy Wind (available in Emerald for the Pokemons before Deoxys), Ominous Wind, Magnet Rise.

If the team builder say that this move is from "tutor", then the Pokemon can't learn it.

There are a few others moves unavailable like Bullet Punch Scizor, Morning Sun Arcanine and Extremspeed Dragonite. But I don't have this list =/

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
are you kidding me? My opponent didnt contact me and didnt reply my VM and after that long round 1 you "give us" and extension?

are you kidding me? My opponent didnt contact me and didnt reply my VM and after that long round 1 you "give us" and extension?
What do you care ? If he didn't reply, probably he won't again. I saw him the last few days so I think you could battle. It's only 2 days btw.

Thanks Vinc2612 for giving some examples.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
change my name to 6A9 Ace Matador please, it's disrespectful to abbreviate the name of such a Fine Gentleman.

coR.

Banned deucer.
i thought i had time to play with bkc, we actually played and i won, so he had the act win x'd

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
What do you care ? If he didn't reply, probably he won't again. I saw him the last few days so I think you could battle. It's only 2 days btw.

Thanks Vinc2612 for giving some examples.
That's not the problem, he apparently is an active user, but no an active player.

lol, it was me who had to battle ENZ0, not dublin. Anyways, we'll do the battle tommorow.
Fixed, thank you for saying that

i thought i had time to play with bkc, we actually played and i won, so he had the act win x'd
I didn't know it. So you have to battle against the winner of Malekith/Rydro battle. (By the way, it wasn't an activity win but a random win)

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Since the links to the profiles lead to the bracketmaker and I don't have much internet time, it'd probably be better to post here. I don't have much internet access due to the blizzard that hit my area over the weekend, but I should be good to play by this weekend.

Since the links to the profiles lead to the bracketmaker and I don't have much internet time, it'd probably be better to post here. I don't have much internet access due to the blizzard that hit my area over the weekend, but I should be good to play by this weekend.
I fixed the "problem of bracketmacker", there're no link now. Thanks for saying it.

I've been completely active this entire tournament, but my opponent simply has not responded or tried to contact me this whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)