Item: Destiny Knot
Deposited: Lvl 12 Mareep (M)
IGN: Dan

Last edited:
Requested: Perfect
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
Deposited: Lvl 14 male Lillipup, greatball
IGN: Sam

Thanks so much! I recently misplaced XY and ORAS in a move from another state so this helps to ease the pain of starting over.

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Arcos , I'm afraid until Eisen returns, it will only be available in Gen VII. He will be back soon, though, so if you want the Dittos in Gen VI, you might just have to wait for a little bit.

Shikdum22 , sent.

Breadroid , FenMaestro , Spongecake , SDQuad6 , I fear that I cannot find your deposits anywhere so I would assume they have been sniped.

Also, anyone who is waiting upon Dittos whom I've missed, could you please update me on what else you guys are waiting on? I was away for essentially all of yesterday and did not keep up with who received what from KHTB and which requests have already been fulfilled.

I’m still waiting on PrfctCrful, PrfctHasty, PrfctNaive, PrfctSassy and PrfctBrave. All with GBCs. Depositing level 1female mareeps.

Arcos , I'm afraid until Eisen returns, it will only be available in Gen VII. He will be back soon, though, so if you want the Dittos in Gen VI, you might just have to wait for a little bit.

Shikdum22 , sent.

Breadroid , FenMaestro , Spongecake , SDQuad6 , I fear that I cannot find your deposits anywhere so I would assume they have been sniped.

Also, anyone who is waiting upon Dittos whom I've missed, could you please update me on what else you guys are waiting on? I was away for essentially all of yesterday and did not keep up with who received what from KHTB and which requests have already been fulfilled.
pilica12 I am going to delete my request and post later for UM. Thank you for the help.

I'd love this one please :)
Deposited: Snorunt, male lv. 30
IGN: Shira
Item: (If possible, I'd be grateful for a Lucky egg, else a Gold bottlecap please) and Happy holidays to you all ^^ thank you for this awesome thread, it's sooo helpful.
upload_2017-12-1_20-35-7.png

Last edited:

Shikdum22 , sent.

I was sent my ditto, it was not sniped.

Nickname: HPGrass @ Lucky egg
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31
IGN: Breadroid
Deposited: Lv.29, Female, Snorunt, Pokeball

Last edited:
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly| Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Item: Destiny Knot please!
IGN: Alyx
Deposited: Lv. 12 Mareep, Male

Really thanks in advance though!

Last edited:
Requested: Ditto (Bold)
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IGN: C.S
Deposited: Tentacool (female level 1)

Thank you kindly!

Last edited:
Nickname: SpAQuiet @ Ability Capsule
IGN: Zarozinia
Deposited: Lv.4, Male, Rattata, Pokeball

Nickname: HPGrass @ Lucky egg
IGN: Cymoril
Deposited: Lv.12, Male, Cutiefly, Nest Ball

Thank you so much !!!

Last edited:
Nickname: HPIce
IGN: C.S
Deposited: Lv.13, Male, Rattata, Pokeball (JPN)
Item: Ability Capsule

Thank you kindly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)