Gen 6 OU RMT

Hello. This is my first RMT

The Team
- Mamoswine
- Scizor
- Blaziken (probably a swap to Infernape once the tiers have been fully sorted)
- Venusaur
- Gardevoir
- Greninja

There is no particular theme or any of that crap about this team. It is an adaptation of one of my Gen 5 OU teams. It has been doing really well for me so far and have won my first 7 battles in a row with it but i plan on testing it further in the future.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

This is my lead Mamoswine, not many unboosted pokemon can successfully take a hit from this monster at all. I run stealth rock instead of superpower so that when an opponents lead craps themselves and runs away i can set up my rocks pretty easily. I also have icicle crash and earthquake as main STAB moves to kill, but ice shard for dragons and Gliscor and Gengar and stuff :)
Life orb for the power boost to take down most threats. adamant for the firepower. EV's for power and a cheeky bit of speed as well.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

aaaaah scizor. We have all tried scizor sometime in our lives because of the sheer fact that it can kill. It works really well on my team and is pretty certain to get a load of KO's per battle. Swords dance > superpower because a boosted scizor is one scary pokemon and not may pokemon will want to switch in on a +2 Technician Life Orb Bullet Punch. Life orb for power and options. Adamant for power. EV's for power.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Swords Dance

Blaziken, i do not expect you to stay OU for long, despite the Mega form of you, ;'(.
Anyway, he's a monster and we all know it, not much can take a hit from this guy in OU nevermind Ubers. I know not many people use Brave Bird but i kinda like it, its a bit unexpected and despite recoil ,is pretty good at taking down other fighting types, namely conkeldurr and Keldeo etc...
Life Orb for power but usability. Adamant for power and EV's for power also.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

Venusaur is my mega Beast, i used him throughout X and Y and he is a beast competitvely aswell. In Gen 5 i had a rare chlorophyll Venusaur which was mint on my sun team, but G6 brought a mega powerful megaevolution, and times changed. I know use him as a tank. He works really well alongside Greninja as they cover eachothers weaknesses and resistances almost perfectly. Power Whip and Sludge Bomb as main STAB's, Earthquake for coverage. Leech Seed for durability and wearing down opponents.

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Toxic

This gardevoir is a beauty. This set takes into account her huge special attack and defense really well. Switch in on any fighting type, and you have a garanteed calm mind! (only one time has somebody disobeyed this rule). Psyshock generally works better than psychic for some reaon and moonblast acts for the other stab. Toxic is useful for poisoning an opponent before you faint.
Trace is useful sometimes with stuff like gyarados' intimidate etc...

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes

Grenija is my favourite gen 6 pokemon. Protean is class and his speed is pretty dang insane. This is an all special and speed set and i believe that this works the best. Since all of its moves get STAB i picked three decent coverage moves. Spikes is to set up spikes (obviously), but also has saved me from rotom-wash a few times aswell.
Life Orb for the power. EV's for speed and attack. Timid for more speed!

Overall, i really enjoy using this team as it has all of my favouriite pokemon old and new in it from across a few generations

Please give me a bit of advise if you think you can help, otherwise some nice views and suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)