SV NU Gen 9 NU Team

Hello, I've crafted a Gen 9 NU team for a tournament and was looking for feedback on it.

https://pokepast.es/f2edd2ae586eb5a1

Crocalor serves as part of my Fire-Grass-Water core and also has Unaware to prevent set-up sweepers. Will-O-Wisp and Roar also help shut to shut them down.

Sandaconda is my hazard setter and can also cripple opponents with paralysis from Glare.

Cacturne has some priority with Sucker Punch and can stack Spikes if given the chance. It's also part of my Fire-Grass-Water core.

Bruxish is part of my Fire-Grass-Water core and can breaks through teams with Wave Crash + Life Orb.

Magneton works very well defensively on my team and can pivot around with Volt Switch.

Paldean Tauros-Combat is my set-up sweeper with Trailblaze and Bulk Up.

One major flaw with my team is that I don't have any hazard removal, but I don't know what to replace and what to replace it with.
I can't replace Crocalor with anything though, that has to stay on my team as part of the rules of the tournament I'm participating in.
Terastallising is also banned.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Stories

I'm mean and I'm evil
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't replace Crocalor with anything though, that has to stay on my team as part of the rules of the tournament I'm participating in.
Terastallising is also banned.
Hi, it’s a bit hard to give an NU rating if you’re going to deviate from the rules of NU. Are there any other rules or restrictions I should know about?

Hi, it’s a bit hard to give an NU rating if you’re going to deviate from the rules of NU. Are there any other rules or restrictions I should know about?
No, there are no other rules, but it doesn't matter now, the tournament is over. I actually managed to do pretty well with this team though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)