[GEN6 Trade Shop] Shiny Rare 5IV+ Pokemons : Looking for: Rare 5IV+ Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have another proposed trade:

want: female eevee (adamant premier ball) anticipation 31/31/31/x/31/31

offer: female gourgeist small (heal ball impish) frisk 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ destiny bond and disable

i got this from user bearbrik who said it was semi redistributable for me, so if i trade it to you it would be NFT :p\

btw i wont distribute your eevee either, its more for my personal shiny eevee collection :)

Oh I just realized. I have a 5iv adamant shiny bisharp with sucker punch and pursuit, interested in that?

hey i have another proposed trade:

want: female eevee (adamant premier ball) anticipation 31/31/31/x/31/31

offer: female gourgeist small (heal ball impish) frisk 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ destiny bond and disable

i got this from user bearbrik who said it was semi redistributable for me, so if i trade it to you it would be NFT :p\

btw i wont distribute your eevee either, its more for my personal shiny eevee collection :)
Ahh I would if it was Pumpkaboo :X if it was any Pumpkaboo! XD

Hi CMT For scatterbug collection (all exept monsoon and oceaon) and flababe collection (except blue)

If you dont find enough i can do small trades just let me know.

it evolves when traded o.O

are you sure you dont want to? i really need adamant eevee to finisih my eevee collection! ive looked everywhere :(
yeah but if you put an everstone on it it doesn't evolve :) that's what people do

Hi CMT For scatterbug collection (all exept monsoon and oceaon) and flababe collection (except blue)

If you dont find enough i can do small trades just let me know.
Hey! I could only find

145: politoad. Bold, Drizzle, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (pokeball) (F)

that i'm interested in :o which pokemon would you like? :) please note the NFT pokemons are shaded in gray

Mm no it's ok! :) I have Pawniard! Thanks though!
K just one question. Do u breed most of these urself? If u have he shiny charm, does it seem to make breeding shinies easier? Reason I ask is because in the description of the shiny charm it says wild pokemon and I'm wondering if it works on breeder pokemon. I also just got a shiny 31/31/31/31/31/0 quiet Elektross with knock off/superpower/drain punch/Giga drain

Hey! I could only find

145: politoad. Bold, Drizzle, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (pokeball) (F)

that i'm interested in :o which pokemon would you like? :) please note the NFT pokemons are shaded in gray
sandstorm scatterbug :)

Ill clone your politoad on sunday night ready fro trade on monday. ILL PM you then :)

yeah but if you put an everstone on it it doesn't evolve :) that's what people do
how bouts a shiny 5iv timid treecko kalos bred? overgrow pokeball 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ leaf storm, endeavor, worry seed, and synthesis?

lol i really am desperate :P

edit: also i have a friend with shiny pumpkaboo, but it is not competitive.. would that interest you? :P

Last edited:
CMT for caterpie please :)
eep sorry! i'm not allowed to trade Caterpie unless its for really rare things that I don't have (that i can also share with my friend who traded it to me ><) was under those rules! i can trade other stuff though that isn't my self breeds or the purple rares for things not on my wishlist!

Heya again wave! I'm wondering if I could trade you a shiny Infernape for the 6 IV sandshrew? ^^

Though you already have a chimchar heh I can also offer a hyper voice ralts in a dive ball 6 iv but you already got one in pokeball with Destiny Bond and Hyper voice not sure what else I can interest you in =/

Heya again wave! I'm wondering if I could trade you a shiny Infernape for the 6 IV sandshrew? ^^

Though you already have a chimchar heh I can also offer a hyper voice ralts in a dive ball 6 iv but you already got one in pokeball with Destiny Bond and Hyper voice not sure what else I can interest you in =/
do you happen to have a tradeable flawless 5IV Tepig that isn't from pokebank? :3 i'm doing a tumblr giveaway of flawless shinies and that's the last one I need ;w;

Sadly I do not though I have shiny charm I could masuda one eventually, say as a fellow breeder do you by chance need a all 30 ditto? not shiny though.

Sadly I do not though I have shiny charm I could masuda one eventually, say as a fellow breeder do you by chance need a all 30 ditto? not shiny though.
ah I got that ditto! :) thanks though!!! ahh so many dittos @____@! the 30 ditto is very nicely nicknamed haha XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)