[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
Its successful to me all day today, thank you so much for this and Its really helpful

Just created my account to say thanks. I had to start all over again with breeding since I sold my 3DS and lost every pokemon.

Thanks a lot dude!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Bot's down for a few hours while I get a couple of mons ready to add to this list plus some development work. Try later today (2-3 hours from now)!

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
And, bot is back up.
I've added Gmax Snorlax and Gmax Lapras into the pool, as well as Rocky Helmet.
Snorlax-Gmax (M) @ Figy Berry
IVs: 0 Spe
EVs: 246 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def
Ability: Gluttony
Brave Nature
- Darkest Lariat
- Belly Drum
- High Horsepower
- Curse
Lapras-Gmax (F) @ Light Clay
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA
Ability: Water Absorb
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Freeze-Dry
They come both with and without EVs. See the OP for how to get one!

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
is bot still up now?
It hasn't been off since I said it was up. Regardless, pay heed to this:
As a word of caution, the bot also performs other trades and only distributes these Pokemon when idle if I haven't devoted a Switch to it.
Since these are my Switches and I use them sometimes (to play the game or work on something development-wise), the bot goes down without warning even though it runs close to 23 hours a day.

It hasn't been off since I said it was up. Regardless, pay heed to this:

Since these are my Switches and I use them sometimes (to play the game or work on something development-wise), the bot goes down without warning even though it runs close to 23 hours a day.
thx got my items that i want. ur ign all capital a and others are lowercase and normal font = "anubis" right? sometime i got other "anubis" or are these also urs?

Anubis

HONK
ur ign all lowercase and normal font = "anubis" right? sometime i got fake "anubis"
I haven't heard about a fake "anubis". I have two Switches running, both with IGN: Anubis, but one is in narrow ENG letters and the other has wide letters since it's in KOR.

Anubis

HONK
I've added G-Max Charizard to the VGC mons list! You can get one with or without EVs.
Charizard-Gmax (M) @ Life Orb
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Hurricane
- Solar Beam
- Blast Burn
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Beast Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Anubis

HONK
Added G-Max Hatterene to the VGC mons list. I also added Heavy-Duty Boots and Eviolite per request.
Hatterene-Gmax (F) @ Babiri Berry
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Ability: Magic Bounce
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Trick Room
Dream Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Added G-Max Hatterene to the VGC mons list. I also added Heavy-Duty Boots and Eviolite per request.
Hatterene-Gmax (F) @ Babiri Berry
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Ability: Magic Bounce
Quiet Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Trick Room
Dream Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10
I don't think "hattEV" works. I've been offered 2 Perseeker with random items when i offered up my Wooloo

just had a question; the items are only cloned and not hacked, making them viable for trading in PSS?
thanks for the bot ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)