Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Spore
- Protect
- Rage Powder
- Clear Smog

Well this is an excellent trick room team which I normally use and it got me to No 1 in this tier and my rating is 1900+.

Ok so this team has 3 good Trick room setters(Arceus, Lunala and

Magerena).

Groudon

Groudon is really useful when used in trick room but if possible try to use hone claws before using precipice blades cause it can miss when you most need it!!!

Rayquaza

Rayquaza with choice band is a total demon when you arent using trick room. Its main objective is to KO as many mons as possible when not in trick room.

Arceus

Arceus can be used both in trick room and not in trick room. But all the same it is a trick room setter and I did give it some speed EVs because I normally start off with Arceus and Rayquaza.

Lunala

Lunala is also one of the 3 trick room setters. I gave it Psychium Z so it can use Shattered Psyche or Z trick room (if an opponent tries taunt).

Amoongus

Well Amoongus can also be replaced with Tapu Fini since it is also a good counter to Magearna and I do have some teams in which Tapu Fini is in instead of Magearna but however so far I think I prefer Amoongus. It has decent bulk and spore is a real nightmare for Magearna to face when in trick room. It can put mons to sleep as well as act as a decoy with Rage Powder(Priority move!!) and it is a very useful mon overall.

NOW WE COME TO THE MAIN ACT OF OUR TRICK ROOM TEAM. MAGEARNA!!!

With its insane ability SOUL HEART and its amazing movepool it is a demon in Trick Room. Ok I guess most people will ask me this question. Why have I put thunderbolt instead of Flash Cannon? Well the main reason for it is to counter Fire type mons especially HO-OH. Also I put Grass Knot to counter Groudon and Kyogre. At x2.5 Sp Atk power it can OKHO them easily. It is overall a very useful mon to have for Trick room based teams.

Hope you guys like this team and be sure to play doubles ubers because I find it to be a very interesting tier!!! Feel free to ask questions but please no slang and be respectful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)