Go RMT! I choose you!

A team I use on shoody every now and again. It's decent but something's missing from it..... Any fixes or what not would be appreciated. I have no probs with changing the pokemon line up except for a poke I believe gives my team some spice.

Zonger (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/158 SAtk/96 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Covers most of the team's weaknesses. Not a big fan of the Evs though. Elec stops Gyra cold, which would demolish this team otherwise.
---
AstroCrow (Honchkrow) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 Atk/174 Spd/84 SAtk
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Drill Peck
- Hidden Power [Fire]

HP Fire is for steels. 3KO on max HP MEta with Leftovers. One of my all time favourite pokes, he is very deadly if used right. Insomnia negates sleep moves.
---
Luigi (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/38 Def/220 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Leech Seed
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Psychic

Psychic for Infernape. A great wall breaker and tank.
---

Mario (Heatran) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 20 HP/238 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power

ScarfTran gives my team a speedy revenge killer. HP Grass is for Swamp. The rest of my moves are for coverage.
---

SQUID!! (Tentacruel) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP/36 Spd/94 SAtk/176 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Toxic Spiker. I'm not very fond of the Evs though, even though they did come from the analysis. Probably the poke that's weighing me down the most I guess. Toxic spikes haven't been THAT helpful.
---
Dennis the Mence (Salamence) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 120 Atk/136 Spd/252 SAtk
Rash nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break
- Draco Meteor

Mixmence. A great finisher and wall breaker. Works well. Roost to restore health.
---

Thanks for all fixes and rates ^_^!

on cele, id either bp those cms or sweep with them. boosting one move only (especially when alot of pokes resist/are immune to it) is kind of silly. cle should have alot more defense too if youre boosting it's sdef.

team has alot of trouble with tar, nothing can really switch into stone edge eq crunch ib LO tar. your only hope would by hyponosising it.

you also have trouble with blissey as mence and honchkrow are crippled severely by twave.

nothing really takes status besides celebi on the team .

if you want to boost tenta's meh def, use more evs. i think you wanted a calm nature though.

sleep talk machamp might helps with some of these problems

All I can think to say is that meta will OHKO honchkrow anyway with thunderpunch.

And twave>psychic on celebi. Cripples infernape, weavile, and lucario for the rest of your team to kill.

you do realize his cele would have no attacking moves and calm mind if he replaced psychic lol

almost makes me wonder if cm bp ls recover is viable x)

yes. so drop leech seed for whatever.

and recover / calm mind / baton pass / grass knot is pretty viable, imho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)