Golden Sun Dark Dawn

anyone? >.>

Edit: Oh I see the scans aren't showing up anymore hold on

oh and just to show

They are still improving things as you can see!!!

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fair notice: Nintendo announced that Golden Sun Dark Dawn is going to get released on November 29th, 2010. For the US. That's a Monday.

^Crown's confirmed a guy, he's referred to as "he"
Your Ninja Edits don't fool me!

And there should also be more than four characters.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
Wow a new golden sun eh?
It was an awesome game back in the gba heyday (remember that?), one of my favourites, and i've got really high hopes for this one.
Despite the fact that all the characters seem to be clones of those in the original in all but name.

Just some pics I think we're missed

and this box art isn't confirmed to be official but it's something nice to look at

New characters

Spoilers from gamefaqs
Our 2nd Mars Adept in team is... *drumroll*
Eoleo! The son of Briggs and Chaucha!
He's the prince of the pirate kingdom Champa, and leader of the pirates. He's free, wild, and filled with a sense of justice.
He leads the Champa pirates after his father, and joins Matthew & Co. in their journey.
Screenshot 1 shows the 4 character in front roll are Matthew, Karis, Crown, and Eoleo.
Screenshot 2 is Eoleo saying, "are you trying to make me indebted to you?"

The enemy side...
Military nation conducting secret maneuvers - Tsaparang.
A mysterious country that excels in science and military power. For some reason, its commander contacts Matthew & Co.
They appear in many places, and seem to be making use of Matthew & Co.
Screenshot 1 is Spade saying, "I shouldn't belittle you. Now I have to finish you here."
Screenshot 2 is Heart saying, "what a group of troublesome children..."

Commanders of Tsaparang:
Spade: A warlike swordsman with "sword" as his name that stands in front of Matthew & Co.
Heart: A commander of Tsaparang. She gets close to important person of other countries using her bewitching beauty as her weapon.

Left to right, the new characters are Spade, Heart, and Leoleo (is this perhaps a transliteration of Eoleo, Brigg's adept son?). Presumably, Club and Diamond are characters too?

EDIT: Should have read the spoilers first, lol.

Alright here we go

The new werewolf character is stella and the other two are isaac and kraden (muhahaha long cut scenes gooooo!) Judging by her color and that she is a werewolf Stella is likely the 2nd Jupiter adapt of the game and meaning that, along with harmony and the shadowed new character, there will be 3 girls and 5 boys just like in Lost Age

Translations from Gamefaqs

Stella
A human beast race that has mutated since the Golden Sun Effect. Excelling in the 5 senses, she can read the minds of her company and sense unique smells, and is able to use visualized Psynergy.

Isaac:
The leader of the Warriors of Vale who caused the Golden Sun 30 years ago
An earth adept, the father of Matthew/Muuto. He built a cabin on the Goma Hill opposite the collapsed Mt. Aleph, to observe and watch for any strange occurances.

Kraden:
A scholar of alchemy with extensive knowledge from his travels around the world
The teacher of Crown/Rief, he travels around researching alchemy. Previously, he had traveled together with the Warriors of Vale.

In the psynergy section they added move, frost, pound, and slap(?) to the outside of battle psynergy list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)