Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to get a dream world shiny lugia/ho-oh? If so, I understand this would be a great request and I'd be willing to breed another pokemon or 2 of your request to make it fair
Unfortunately no, the only way to RNG abuse that is to use the PPRNG program, which is only useable on Macs, which I don't have.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would it be possible to get a dream world shiny lugia/ho-oh? If so, I understand this would be a great request and I'd be willing to breed another pokemon or 2 of your request to make it fair
Dream World shiny Pokemon are unobtainable, even if you can abuse dream radar they can't be shiny.
Unfortunately no, the only way to RNG abuse that is to use the PPRNG program, which is only useable on Macs, which I don't have.
I think it's possible on a windows computer gonzo, after staring at the smogon guide for 20+ minutes I started getting how the spinner affected the RNG, but I gave up when the Pokemon I received kept being 1IV riolus.

Hey bud, I have trade with you before and you have always been awesome, I was wondering if you would want anything for your pokemon below. I don't actually care if it's shiny or not, I'm not sure if that matters. Well CMT good sir and let me know. Thanks!

Porygon
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Pain Split, Trick
Known Moves: Conversion 2, Icy Wind, Pain Split, Trick
IVs: 31/2/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)

Sounds good to me!

Thank you too!
Ok so I only have a few more things to offer at the moment due to cloning. I'm also unsure about stuff i may have already traded you. I have:

Florges | Calm | Flower Veil | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 63)
Klefki |Calm | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 1)
Bincale | Adamant | Tough Claws | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Egg Moves: Shell Smash (Level 1)
Abra | Timid | Magic Guard | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 1)

All are kalos bred.

Dream World shiny Pokemon are unobtainable, even if you can abuse dream radar they can't be shiny.

I think it's possible on a windows computer gonzo, after staring at the smogon guide for 20+ minutes I started getting how the spinner affected the RNG, but I gave up when the Pokemon I received kept being 1IV riolus.
Ahh, well I was unaware of this.

Hey bud, I have trade with you before and you have always been awesome, I was wondering if you would want anything for your pokemon below. I don't actually care if it's shiny or not, I'm not sure if that matters. Well CMT good sir and let me know. Thanks!

Porygon
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Pain Split, Trick
Known Moves: Conversion 2, Icy Wind, Pain Split, Trick
IVs: 31/2/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting)
Replied

Ok so i got your bergmite ready but Im still undecided
Alright, let me know if you think of something.

Ok so I only have a few more things to offer at the moment due to cloning. I'm also unsure about stuff i may have already traded you. I have:

Florges | Calm | Flower Veil | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 63)
Klefki |Calm | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 1)
Bincale | Adamant | Tough Claws | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Egg Moves: Shell Smash (Level 1)
Abra | Timid | Magic Guard | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: None (Level 1)

All are kalos bred.
I'm very interested in the Klefki and Bincale!

I am available for trade now
I'll see if I can catch you on sometime.

Replied

Well if what lockie said is true, would you be willing to rng ho-oh/lugia nonshiny but perfect? I'd stil be williing to throw in another pokemon or two that you request to make it fair

Is there a

Replied

way we can trade in a few hours? I'm not in a WiFi zone.

Well if what lockie said is true, would you be willing to rng ho-oh/lugia nonshiny but perfect? I'd stil be williing to throw in another pokemon or two that you request to make it fair
I'll look into it, I have never used the dream radar and I'll have to look at the application.

Im available now, I alrdy added your FC
I'm online now

Is there a

way we can trade in a few hours? I'm not in a WiFi zone.
No worries, just message me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Keldeo
OT: SMR2010
ID: 08272
Nature: Timid
Ability Justified
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubblebeam
IVs: 31/2/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)

Would you do this for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Phione (I felt sorry the scammer ripped you off) and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Natural Cure Chansey that knows Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy in a Ultra ball?

Could you maybe tutor icy wind on it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)