Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Toxic

This team is truly one of the more interesting things I have tried to come up with and with all the changes i have made it has been proving itself to be pretty effective if played right. It has made it to the 1700s on the ladder but i still believe that it could be tweaked more and made even better. I am very sorry for the explanation since I am not so experienced in these kinds of things but I do ask for your assistance.
N.B. This is suppose to be a balance team (If it doesn't already look like one)

I run the standard Lop set but instead of PUP (Power-Up Punch) I run Ice Punch which can ohko Mega Mence after rocks. I paired PDOn for the obvious Xerneas check. Giratina compensates for the Pdon weakness and can potentially wall Ekiller if it doesn't run Shadow Claw. But, incase it does our prime check for it which is skarmory takes it on as well as Mega Salamence to weaken them but for Lop to plow through. CM Arc rock is for the Ho-Oh check and can also potentially sweep thanks to the Calm Mind. Scarf Xerneas is there to counter mons like darkrai which may cause a problem if not played around right. I run 32 speed on my PDon to speed creep others and pick up a kill with Precipice I run physical Gira O to phase out potential swords dancers and calm minders.Standard Arc Rock set found in the analysis to outspeed and get a willo wisp off on something (preferably to catch ekiller). Skarmory the spiker has enough defense to take 3 hits from plus 1 Mence and plus 3 Ekiller. Finally xerneas runs just enough speed to outrun MMY and other speedy threats.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello YoungLegend !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)